Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 257 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Found Joe Cole's goal from last night. Pretty good goal..... well done Joe;

http://natterfootball.co.uk/2015/11/watch-former-west-ham-chelsea-and-liverpool-star-joe-cole-scores-classy-free-kick-for-coventry/?

I'm surprised Huddersfield have sacked Chris Powell. He's got the team organised in a competetive League, with next to no money. :21:

Pride of Lions - 4/11/2015 05:02

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 4/11/2015 08:02

But a cracking goal by Joe Cole for Coventry tonight!

Yeah, a 25 yard curling free kick, which turned out to be the winner in a 4-3 win against Barnsley.

Just a point behind top of the table Walsall after that win.

Possibility that Joe Cole maybe rescued from Coventry according to this report

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/11/04/report-remi-garde-admires-aston-villa-outcast-joe-cole-surprise/?

So Hodgson says he doesnt think players at international level should be hung up on one particular position ..... what a typical boring england managers load of crap ... they get a player who is playing really well and then pick them out of position and play them in a completely different role ... just plain dumb

Look at the way they played Scholes. Probably the best central midfielder in the country and they play him out wide on the left.

hanboroughvilla - 4/11/2015 22:01

Ramsey out at QPR as well

Two black coaches sacked in one day

Not a good day

Not really because they are black though is it. From what I've read results from both clubs aren't good enough. Some guy Troy Townsend saying theres a hidden motive?

Yeah QPR and Huddersfield secretly planned to both dispose of their black coaches at the same time... :13:

There does need to be more black coaches in the game, but just because there isn't doesn't mean they get anymore time in the job if results aren't up to scratch...

Iniesta - 5/11/2015 17:06

hanboroughvilla - 4/11/2015 22:01

Ramsey out at QPR as well

Two black coaches sacked in one day

Not a good day

Not really because they are black though is it. From what I've read results from both clubs aren't good enough. Some guy Troy Townsend saying theres a hidden motive?

Yeah QPR and Huddersfield secretly planned to both dispose of their black coaches at the same time... :13:

There does need to be more black coaches in the game, but just because there isn't doesn't mean they get anymore time in the job if results aren't up to scratch...
Yeah that sort of shit pisses me off too.

The reason there aren't more black coaches is because in the 80s and 90s there weren't as many black players. When this current crop of players retire we will see loads of black coaches. But it's annoying even describing it like this. If people want to kill racism then stop separating people by the colour of their skin and saying people should get jobs because they are black.

sirdennis - 5/11/2015 19:11

You have to laugh at QPR . They have put Colin (aka Neil Warnock) in charge.
Dearie me.

The choice I read is either between Warnock or Sherwood, so the fans are caught between a rock and a hard place really. See it could be worse

Bikini Inspector - 6/11/2015 00:39

The reason there aren't more black coaches is because in the 80s and 90s there weren't as many black players. When this current crop of players retire we will see loads of black coaches. But it's annoying even describing it like this. If people want to kill racism then stop separating people by the colour of their skin and saying people should get jobs because they are black.

Quite right Bikini, well said sir.

:1: :1: :14:

Bournemouth v Newcastle tomorrow, 12.45 kick off - what time will the Geordies be setting their alarm clocks for? Sky don't care about the supporters, that's for sure. Still they payed a few billion for the tv deal so I suppose they can do what they want

Well done Salford! Fully justified and understandable good natured pitch invasion at the final whistle. Surprise, surprise the BBC loved this particular pitch invasion. Hypocrites!