Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 292 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Norwich draw after being two up and Bournemouth have lost whilst our opponents next week have loads of injury problems in their defence!!!..apart from the Sunderland game it's been a damn good weekend I'd say. Gonna update the relegation thread once the Toon game is over.

Lambert working his magic

Blackburn nine games without a win and his top goalscorer sold

Such a meathead that bloke,one of our worst ever managers

Everton had 76% possession in their match against baggies and had 34 shots to their 5.
Guess how many shots on target baggies had?, yep, 1

Does my head that they are on 32 points!.

I said Newcastle should have spent money on defenders instead of shit attacking midfielders. Townsend has cut inside and unleashed a pitiful shot twice in about 30 seconds. The man is so overrated it's ridiculous.

I don't know who is supposed to be marking Costa but if they keep giving him that amount of room he can fill his boots.

Melon Donkey - 13/2/2016 17:33

Everton had 76% possession in their match against baggies and had 34 shots to their 5.
Guess how many shots on target baggies had?, yep, 1

Does my head that they are on 32 points!.

In the interests of fairness out of those 34 shots only 6 were on target. Point remains thought that they were in decent enough positions to get off 34 shots.

Still does my head in.

Claudio Raneiri funny today . Asked if he could climb the mountain and win the league he replied ' I am not a climber' pronounced as timber ha

But then said we always have 11 men on the pitch , not 10 9 8 always 11.
Reminds me of Ron Saunders counting the 'hearts' getting on the coach.

We also need 11 today.

Leicester holding their own against Arsenal. Even if they lose today I still think they'll win the league. Shows this football malarkey isn't as hard as some coach's make out. A well drilled, experienced defence, two hard working sitters just in front and four fast-as-fuck attackers to hit them on the break. Speaks volumes that a workhorse like Albrighton can look like a world beater when used in the right way.

And it bears repeating, well done to our board for letting Albrighton go on a free. Another stellar decision by the intelligentsia that runs our club.

1-0 Foxes. Fucking hell!!!