Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3314 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I wonder if Chucky would get a game for us if he'd stayed. Stiff competition with Rogers and Ramsey when he's back.
Who knows whether he'd have stayed if Emery was already here and if he'd have the right attitude to push on here with the other younger players. In hindsight, leaving Villa with Gerrard at the helm isn't totally not understandable but he's managed to get out of one clown car into a much bigger and clownier one.

Money please

That's it. You can't blame the lad for taking the money. It's the same as the LIV Golf guys. They got offered loads of money and took it. I would probably do the same.

I'm sure he will regret it at certain moments and wonder about what could have been but in the end of the day, he is financially secure for the rest of his life. He'll be pondering what could have been from his jacuzzi while he sips champagne.

Very much enjoying Chelsea Twitter this morning.
Fans ranting about their favourite oligarch being forced out, ffs.
Poch out. Potter back. Etc etc.

Hope their team are nice and demoralised for Saturday night.
I saw a good one today, Chelsea have flipped the manager and player dynamic on its head.

If everything is working properly your manager will be there for the long term and oversee cycles of players thru the club. Players who aren't performing will get moved on or their contracts are short enough to time out on poor players and bad eggs. Only valuable players get long-term deals when things work correctly.

Chelsea has gone and given long-term contracts to anyone they can get their hands on. There is no jeopardy, all these players are safe and this group will see through 4 or 5 managers.

I thought Poch was sort of half-getting somewhere with them but sprinkled within their half-decent runs are two 2-2 draws with the bottom two clubs in the league. Their win against United was strange because United could have powered on and won that game easily but they are their own worst enemy.

I saw a good one today, Chelsea have flipped the manager and player dynamic on its head.

If everything is working properly your manager will be there for the long term and oversee cycles of players thru the club. Players who aren't performing will get moved on or their contracts are short enough to time out on poor players and bad eggs. Only valuable players get long-term deals when things work correctly.

Chelsea has gone and given long-term contracts to anyone they can get their hands on. There is no jeopardy, all these players are safe and this group will see through 4 or 5 managers.

I thought Poch was sort of half-getting somewhere with them but sprinkled within their half-decent runs are two 2-2 draws with the bottom two clubs in the league. Their win against United was strange because United could have powered on and won that game easily but they are their own worst enemy.

They are entirely fucked. Their best players will be picked off by better sides. I can guarantee Cole Palmer is leaving there this summer.

Palace could be a challenging game, Glasner has them playing some nice stuff and giving the Geordies a good game. We already know they have a couple of dangerous players.

Unai will have go to archives and watch Glasners games in Germany. Not a lot of data on this new Palace side.

Yes I saw that earlier as well. Very good point that I'd not really thought about and evidently no one at Chelsea has either. It's why I'm so hopeful about this talk of Unai wanting to be our Fergie.

Palace could be a challenging game, Glasner has them playing some nice stuff and giving the Geordies a good game. We already know they have a couple of dangerous players.

Unai will have go to archives and watch Glasners games in Germany. Not a lot of data on this new Palace side.
He'll probably know already. I read somewhere where Unai had been watching some side in the Spanish 3rd tier as they'd had some unique set up going on.

I don't think there is anything Unai won't be aware of about any manager in Europe tbh.