Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3310 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I’m just after seeing them all and I agree. The first two were not but that challenge from behind was ridiculous. I will say that Chelsea got a penalty for a handball like that against Saliba earlier in the season.

Once again I think it’s just incompetence rather than corruption. IMO that last one is not given because their interpretation is “its not a clear and obvious error”.

We can’t win, I don’t want VAR to have the power to change results but the lads on the pitch need help. Thrilled about semi-automated offsides but we can’t fix other issues that easily.

i thought the chelsea defenders, were out to damage somebody, the refereeing was cat, also the dissallowed goal for coventry, what a way to lose,,,seanie

I see Forest have quite majorly walked back their Tweet and reangled it away from the original target.

I’ve heard some rowing to the shore in my time but their latest is up there with the worst. Embarrassing.

All of sudden Forest aren’t primarily concerned with their relegation but are on an integrity for the game crusade on behalf of us all. Ahh thanks Forest, our heroes.

Just a simple and truthful , sorry all we got caught up in the match moment and got carried away with a rash statement . See it’s not just on VV match threads that these things happen !.

I’ve heard some rowing to the shore in my time but their latest is up there with the worst. Embarrassing.

All of sudden Forest aren’t primarily concerned with their relegation but are on an integrity for the game crusade on behalf of us all. Ahh thanks Forest, our heroes.

Just a simple and truthful , sorry all we got caught up in the match moment and got carried away with a rash statement . See it’s not just on VV match threads that these things happen !.

I can't help but wonder whether 'legal advice' suddenly factored into the equation when the children stopped Tweeting.

Credit where it's due though, that's a semi clever walk back - it's half apology/contrite, half a different restatement with new framing to change the narrative and half settling up a line of defence if things turn to shit lol, with roughly a half of 'misunderstood' thrown in for good measure.

Tickled me.

I've seen this posted in numerous places now.

The line is drawn exactly where it should be, the edge of the blue line is the Utd players toe. The red line is the edge of the Coventry players. It's absolutely spot on. Yes I know it's ruined the underdog fairy tale story, and one of the most hated club's in the world has got away with another one. But it is accurate, and VAR has done it's job brilliantly here.

As for the Forest (3rd) penalty claim: that is a totally different story and questions should be asked/answered.

Completely disagree with that James based on my eye watching it.

However, BB's offered image looks edited for effect (not by BB's good self I'll add) as it doesn't match again what I eyed. I don't disagree it was a millimetres decision either way.

I'm disagreeing with both because I don't believe the image.

So these two clowns are apparently our best refs.

And the less said about the VAR appointments the better.

Premier League referees Michael Oliver and Anthony Taylor have been selected to officiate at Euro 2024.

Their colleagues Stuart Attwell and David Coote will be video assistant referees (VAR) for the tournament.

Premier League referees Michael Oliver and Anthony Taylor have been selected to officiate at Euro 2024.

Their colleagues Stuart Attwell and David Coote will be video assistant referees (VAR) for the tournament.

"
Stuart Attwell and David Coote will be video assistant referees (VAR)"

Even if the offside lines were done in braille, these 2 blind fools wouldn't be able to see it and give a correct decision.

Look on the bright side. At least they are sharing the " joy " around.