Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3309 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

The Forest social media team have had a shocker. The challenge from behind by Ashley Young should have been a penalty, but no chance the other 2 are. I’m not sure it does the players any good either, to think they lost because of that.
I’m just after seeing them all and I agree. The first two were not but that challenge from behind was ridiculous. I will say that Chelsea got a penalty for a handball like that against Saliba earlier in the season.

Once again I think it’s just incompetence rather than corruption. IMO that last one is not given because their interpretation is “its not a clear and obvious error”.

We can’t win, I don’t want VAR to have the power to change results but the lads on the pitch need help. Thrilled about semi-automated offsides but we can’t fix other issues that easily.

I’m just after seeing them all and I agree. The first two were not but that challenge from behind was ridiculous. I will say that Chelsea got a penalty for a handball like that against Saliba earlier in the season.

Once again I think it’s just incompetence rather than corruption. IMO that last one is not given because their interpretation is “its not a clear and obvious error”.

We can’t win, I don’t want VAR to have the power to change results but the lads on the pitch need help. Thrilled about semi-automated offsides but we can’t fix other issues that easily.
Chelsea also got a pen the other day for Palmer sticking his let in front of a defender clearing the ball and going down like he's been shot just like the Forest bloke did. So all 3 could and would have been given on another day by a different ref.

I see lots of publicity about Cole Palmer maybe missing a game tomorrow. You can see the narrative shaping up for 'injury ravaged Chelsea taking on Villa' this weekend. When in fact we routinely play without 5 or 6 first teamers - and just get on with it.
I don't think its ever been proven but the lack of coverage we've got this season is absolutely appalling. It lends credence to the rumour that Sky is contracted to promote 6 clubs above all others.

In the US they still don't cover us to the same degree we deserve but its very clear there isn't an agenda on the table. When we're featured we get good coverage, if we have big results we get good coverage and they were the first outlet to put forward Ollie has PotS. I don't even remember them debating Ollie vs. Ivan.

I believe we're recording a series about this season so I am looking forward to see who buys the rights to that.

I don't think its ever been proven but the lack of coverage we've got this season is absolutely appalling. It lends credence to the rumour that Sky is contracted to promote 6 clubs above all others.

In the US they still don't cover us to the same degree we deserve but its very clear there isn't an agenda on the table. When we're featured we get good coverage, if we have big results we get good coverage and they were the first outlet to put forward Ollie has PotS. I don't even remember them debating Ollie vs. Ivan.

I believe we're recording a series about this season so I am looking forward to see who buys the rights to that.

Quest? That joke might be lost on you.

In a weird way, I’m quite enjoying the ride with us going under the respect radar. If we just keep doing what we’re doing, and keep moving forward, we won’t have the yo-yo bounces the likes of West Ham do when they crack the top 6 once every now and again but fall backwards.