Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3308 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Yeah. Heard this on the radio.
Whatever the decisions a club can't do this. They are directly questioning an officials integrity on social media like a teenager twatterer on his keyboard at home. They won't get anywhere apart from bother for themselves this way.
You need one club out there doing this sort of thing, glad its not us because its not going to help them.

Forest are shitting themselves as they’ve spunked too much on quantity over quality, similar to us when promoted they had to sign a number of players but I think they went a bit overboard. They’ve also whacked 25% on the season tickets for next season so I guess they must be banking on survival.

Forest are shitting themselves as they’ve spunked too much on quantity over quality, similar to us when promoted they had to sign a number of players but I think they went a bit overboard. They’ve also whacked 25% on the season tickets for next season so I guess they must be banking on survival.
Fairly certain there was some sort of corruption between their DoF and the agents. The number of players they signed made no sense.

They signed 30+ players in 2 seasons.

Fairly certain there was some sort of corruption between their DoF and the agents. The number of players they signed made no sense.

They signed 30+ players in 2 seasons.
I think when they got promoted they were in an even worse position than we were numbers wise. I’m sure they had something like 10 or 11 players after loanees went back and contracts expired

I think when they got promoted they were in an even worse position than we were numbers wise. I’m sure they had something like 10 or 11 players after loanees went back and contracts expired

Might have been even less than that. They fucked their transfer business up though. Completely scattergun and many players with little resale. We were a bit more targeted and the only players you could say that were outright flops from that first summer were Wesley, who we would have probably made some money back on if not for his injury and Engels who didn't cost much.

I don't know details but they absolutely maxed loan options the season they were promoted and then wildly spent on quantity to survive.

It's why Cooper did such a good job in reality.

Look forward to hearing the audio of Atwell and Taylor’s conversation surrrounding the third penalty appeal when Young clearly didn’t win the ball….I guess Howard won’t want anyone to hear that one…! :clown:

Yeah. Heard this on the radio.
Whatever the decisions a club can't do this. They are directly questioning an officials integrity on social media like a teenager twatterer on his keyboard at home. They won't get anywhere apart from bother for themselves this way.

It's about time someone did it. We all know that there are certain clubs that get all of the decisions. We saw a prime example of that last night when they drew the line across the player's boot to make the attacker offside.

It won't do Forest any good but someone has to shine a light on the blatant corruption within football.

And the twat is a Luton fan
It's about time someone did it. We all know that there are certain clubs that get all of the decisions. We saw a prime example of that last night when they drew the line across the player's boot to make the attacker offside.

It won't do Forest any good but someone has to shine a light on the blatant corruption within football.

Boys - can we get that verified before it becomes Twitter truth please.

The Forest social media team have had a shocker. The challenge from behind by Ashley Young should have been a penalty, but no chance the other 2 are. I’m not sure it does the players any good either, to think they lost because of that.

I hate Man U more than I’d ever hate them so I really wanted cov to embarrass them which they did bar the obvious cheating at the end. FA get the final they want, police don’t.
Every football fan in the world hates Man Utd bar their fans and most of them don't like them at the moment.
In saying that the absolute vitriol that comes out of the Coventry fans towards Villa is at another level I'd say they are worse than Bluenoses for it. Villa don't even look at their results or give a shit about them I get that but having been on the receiving end of the horrible nasty bastards, fuck the lot of them.

The Forest social media team have had a shocker. The challenge from behind by Ashley Young should have been a penalty, but no chance the other 2 are. I’m not sure it does the players any good either, to think they lost because of that.

You misunderstand why people complain. They know nothing will come of any complaint /appeal.
Like Klopp making a song and dance about 50/50 decisions that go against them.

They know the decisions won't be overturned -the idea is that in the next few games the refs and VAR will tread very carefully and maybe give them a few 50/50 decisions....