Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3296 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

To be honest it's in our hands but makes it all the harder now Spurs know they will have to get 4th for Champs league. Was kind of hoping they'd settle for 5th...Oh well we've got this :utv:

Bye bye Coefficient FC, congratulation on the premier league title pep. Klopp congratulations on winning the league cup. Arteta, you’re on thin ice lad, they’ll hound you out if you start bad next year.

I'd imagine there are lots of Arteta out posts on Arsenal forums this morning. They had all kinds of excuses for not getting it done last season. There are no excuses now.

If he is smart, he will jump ship this summer rather than waiting for it all to turn sour.

What does this do to the 4th/5th question?
Do we definitely need 4th now?
Its basically fucked.

Theoretically we could be in a situation where all 3 Germans clubs get knocked out in the next round, we win the conference and they still get the extra spot. That’s how much the other clubs have fucked this.

Lots of permutations but virtually every scenarios puts it squarely on us. Whether us Europe or the League we it’s solely on us.

TBH it’s better this way.

I'd imagine there are lots of Arteta out posts on Arsenal forums this morning. They had all kinds of excuses for not getting it done last season. There are no excuses now.

If he is smart, he will jump ship this summer rather than waiting for it all to turn sour.
Agree.
After Sunday I said we had begun the beginning of the end for Arteta. He has got them.back into the top 4 challenging , into the champions league and deeper into that competition which initially is a novelty for the fans. But 2 seasons of that and no trophy in sight still will have them turning. I think he will go at some point next season.

Its basically fucked.

Theoretically we could be in a situation where all 3 Germans clubs get knocked out in the next round, we win the conference and they still get the extra spot. That’s how much the other clubs have fucked this.

Lots of permutations but virtually every scenarios puts it squarely on us. Whether us Europe or the League we it’s solely on us.

TBH it’s better this way.

Honestly, I hope 5th doesn't get it because we are finishing 4th. Spurs can enjoy Thursday nights in Europe.

I think the criticism Haaland is getting is pretty insane right now. He's still only 23 years old. Despite his performance levels dropping this season he has still scored over 30 goals for his club and a good amount of goals for Norway in the past year. At 23 he has over 250 professional goals (including international).

He will probably end the season on 35-36 goals which to put in perspective is a total Harry Kane was only able to beat once in his Spurs career.