Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3293 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Watching Arsenal on TV and City on iPad. Both games are pretty dull, to be fair.

I'm starting to not care about the co-efficient and would actually quite like both of them to go out, followed swiftly by Plop and Spam tomorrow. Leaving Villa the last English team flying the flag in Europe :utv:

Times like these just blow the men can’t multi task allegations right away.

Watching Arsenal on TV and City on iPad. Both games are pretty dull, to be fair.

I'm starting to not care about the co-efficient and would actually quite like both of them to go out, followed swiftly by Plop and Spam tomorrow. Leaving Villa the last English team flying the flag in Europe :utv:
Both of them are boring bastards and deserve to go out. West ‘am are also boring bastards and I am not thrilled by the idea of a Klopp love affair.

Send them all out, fuck them, if we can’t get UCL by 4th we shouldn’t be in it. It would lovely to have the safety net but fuck it, we have to lead our own destiny.

Yep. The longer this last week has gone on with the various results involving teams from the ….err….best ….league in the world the more I think at its base level, and taking away emotion of Villa being involved, finishing 5th and qualifying is pretty stupid.

It is what it is but not very tasteful in the grand scheme of UEFA and their agendas . Not sure we or any club deserve champions league being bestowed upon them for anything other than 1st let alone 5th.

Didn't Paul Merson say that villa would prefer to win the conference league and go into the Europa League rather pushing for 4th and the Champions League

Yep. The longer this last week has gone on with the various results involving teams from the ….err….best ….league in the world the more I think at its base level, and taking away emotion of Villa being involved, finishing 5th and qualifying is pretty stupid.

It is what it is but not very tasteful in the grand scheme of UEFA and their agendas . Not sure we or any club deserve champions league being bestowed upon them for anything other than 1st let alone 5th.
It was probably designed by UEFA to allow a Man U or Chelsea to qualify. Bet they’ll be really miffed if we qualify.

It was probably designed by UEFA to allow a Man U or Chelsea to qualify. Bet they’ll be really miffed if we qualify.
They will probably manufacture some kind of points deduction to make it happen. Also, surely if City get a point's deduction they would have to forfeit their place in the Champions League too