Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3179 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Bringing me back to the dark 2016 days this. Losing 6 nil at home to the Dippers.

Fair play to those fans that have stayed.

It’s just demoralising. I have never felt as disconnected with the club as I did then. Can’t quite remember but I am pretty sure I stopped going once we were relegated. I’d had enough. Although i do remember earlier in the season it got better when I realised we were going down. Having hope was harder tbh.

Bringing me back to the dark 2016 days this. Losing 6 nil at home to the Dippers.

Fair play to those fans that have stayed.

It’s just demoralising. I have never felt as disconnected with the club as I did then. Can’t quite remember but I am pretty sure I stopped going once we were relegated. I’d had enough. Although i do remember earlier in the season it got better when I realised we were going down. Having hope was harder tbh.

I remember thinking we were down in about October time. I still believe that if we'd not lost to Leicester after being 2 up and cruising we'd have stayed up and they wouldn't have won the league. That was just a huge moment physiologically for both teams.

So ten Hag reckons that Yanited are "fighting for fifth spot and a possible Champions League spot". Really?

only 6 points behind Spurs and he knows they are heading for certain defeat at the weekend - makes sense.
(that or the champs league folk have told him they'll take care of us when we qualify)

So ten Hag reckons that Yanited are "fighting for fifth spot and a possible Champions League spot". Really?

Premier league have probably told him they will deduct points off Villa at the end of the season if we finish top 4.

Premier league have probably told him they will deduct points off Villa at the end of the season if we finish top 4.
Wouldn't surprise me. Remember when Everton qualified for champions league through league position and then some bollocks occurred that meant they couldn't and had to go in Europa. Don't remember exact details but think it had to do with someone Liverpool? winning it and not being in top 4 positions? 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't surprise me. Remember when Everton qualified for champions league through league position and then some bollocks occurred that meant they couldn't and had to go in Europa. Don't remember exact details but think it had to do with someone Liverpool? winning it and not being in top 4 positions? 🤷‍♂️
I think they still went into the Champions League that year as UEFA let us have 5 teams in it instead. Unfortunately for Everton they then lost the first qualifier and got put into the UEFA cup, where they also lost their first qualifying game and got dumped out of Europe altogether. All that effort for nothing, a real kick in the bollox for the fans

Semi-related but you can see how much of a threat we are now that United fans on twitter are begging for a points deduct after we lost the 120m.