Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3177 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

They played so well against us at VP

Did they though. From my memory they just sat on the edge of their own box. We had 3 (I think) bang penalty shouts ignored and a perfectly legitimate goal ruled out for nothing.

Then they scored with one of their only attacks and still couldn't hold on. They've been a disgrace all season really. I feel sorry for Heckinbottom, or whatever his name is. They clearly had no business getting promoted and he's got the sack for massively over achieving last season.

What this does show is that Derbys record of 11 points will never be beaten. I mean think of how bad these are and they've gone past it ages ago. Even our dismal shower got past it in 2016.

If this was boxing the corner would of thrown in the towel by now. Making our shambles of a relegation team look like prime Barcelona

I've just realised these and Burnley only have 13 points. I though for some reason they've got nearer 20. This has to be the weakest batch of promoted teams in Premier league history at least.

At least Sheffield Utd and Luton can console themselves that they didn't spaff over 100m on a load of kids no one had heard of.