Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3176 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Surely you'd be after a Stevie G, OGS, Rooney type top drawer star manager if you wanted to waste your £5 Bill combined with a Boehly style transfer spunkfest.
I'd image at a sheff weds Pep (or bingo or Unai) would get them promoted and maybe hang in the lower reaches of the prem for a season or two before any decent players are swiped.

think we are slightly ahead of city on net transfer spend over the last 5 yrs let alone chelsea, arse or of course Man U

Lol. I was thinking more of along the lines of what that guy did at Blackburn in the 90s.

I'd rather put my money in a pile and burn it than hire Stevie G and have him waste it on his mates.

Last edited:
I think United fans have finally lost it. Between this, thinking McGinn should have been sent off and wanting a non-penalty in the City game too. It’s beautiful.

20-30 years of soft decisions has completely fucked up their view of the game. They’re so close to getting it too.

I just looked at this and thought I wonder where this twat springs from ? Bedfordshire another glory hunter

Looks like Lee Carsley could be the next Ireland manager, which will be announced in early April.

If so, he'll be managing the England U-21s in March and facing the England senior team in September.

I don't think him playing or not will make much of a difference to them really. For what it's worth I don't think he's a Wilder sort of player. This is a bloke who paid 18m for Ollie MxBurnie.
Bought Brewster too tho. The first spell there he rotated 5 or 6 strikers constantly. Sharp, Mac Goldrick, McBurnie, Brewster, some French lad and maybe another.

Bought Brewster too tho. The first spell there he rotated 5 or 6 strikers constantly. Sharp, Mac Goldrick, McBurnie, Brewster, some French lad and maybe another.

I'd forgotten about Brewster. Remember we were linked to him the summer they signed him.