Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3138 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Think it's safe to say that we are no longer a part of this shit fighting for survival. Proper managers make the difference.
Ahh the perennial strugglers.

To your other post and in fairness to Dyche if they hadn't breached the rules or did a City on it they'd be sitting pretty on 30 pts. 5 pts. clear of the mighty Palace and up to the dizzy heights of 12th.

Bad result for Everton either way, Palace missing their dangerous duo and under the management of a caretaker.

Ahh the perennial strugglers.

To your other post and in fairness to Dyche if they hadn't breached the rules or did a City on it they'd be sitting pretty on 30 pts. 5 pts. clear of the mighty Palace and up to the dizzy heights of 12th.

Bad result for Everton either way, Palace missing their dangerous duo and under the management of a caretaker.
Still as boring as shit.

One thing i think we can all agree on, there are a few managers left that actually want to win things and there are managers who take the piss out of the club owners. I actually think some supporters could do a better job. Sad thing is, poor managers end up with more money, i think we have seen enough of that here, they certainly have a knack of convincing owners they are the dogs bollox.

Last edited:
My mates dad wanted Dyche. I remember being sat on a table in the Holte Suite debating why Emery or Poch would be a better option for us than Dyche. I still don’t know to this day whether I was right.
Who would you rather Dyche or Poch?

Re Everton game. Once AGAIN the VAR clowns took an eternity to come to a decision. How long will it take for the powers that be to realise that VAR as currently implemented is just not fit for purpose?

Re Everton game. Once AGAIN the VAR clowns took an eternity to come to a decision. How long will it take for the powers that be to realise that VAR as currently implemented is just not fit for purpose?
They won’t because that would mean admitting they have been wrong. It’s a modern trait nowadays where people just dig in and never admit they might be wrong .