Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3012 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Oh dear Arsenal, Your fans told us you don't lose. As others have said, they will be calling for his head soon, pathetic lot.
After reading some of the other sites tearing into our coach after the last 2 results I think some of our lot are just as bad. Still don’t get some of the abuse our players, coach etc receive if we lose or draw a game against other clubs as we are now gracing the top table.
Let’s all be honest we are a top 10/6 team with a squad only really now taking shape since the gaffer arrived. This is dream land

Mixed feelings about tonight.

Opportunity spurned with failing to take more than a point from the last two games given how they panned out .

But ....

Just goes to show tonight that losses happen to everyone in all sorts of ways at any time in this league.

My big take from this round of fixtures though is Citeh.

Said to my mate earlier today that Citeh played yesterday like ....right we are back from fannying around at the world club thing. We've given others a chance and no one has really taken it now its time to get sorted and go on our usual run at the right time.

They looked like they are on a mission . They are now favourites imho.