Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 527 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Oh for a Jamie Vardy
Would love Vardy in our team who wouldn't but I think with Leicester he found the perfect environment,setup and team would he be so good at Liverpool or Man City I'm not so sure.He was never so good for England I think being the big fish in smallish pool suits him.

Would love Vardy in our team who wouldn't but I think with Leicester he found the perfect environment,setup and team would he be so good at Liverpool or Man City I'm not so sure.He was never so good for England I think being the big fish in smallish pool suits him.

You certainly have to play to Vardy , England's slow sideways and backwards movement just made a mug of him.

You certainly have to play to Vardy , England's slow sideways and backwards movement just made a mug of him.
Yeah definitely he's more the old style poacher that's why I don't think he would be so effective in ya more articulate teams he would score goals in any team but I think if you asked him to play a more tippy tappy game he would be a lot easier to mark.

But did you know M&S ready meals are supplied by the same place that supplies Aldi?
Clever people live in Harbourne and shop in Bearwood Aldi but use M&S carrier bags. I've seen them.
Nothing to do with football just an observation

I worked in a food factory as a casual employee when I was a student. They were very strict on hygiene and all that but seeing food made that way really puts you off. I worked in a chocolate factory too but that didn't put me off eating chocolate.

They probably are. I know we are for constantly flouting the rules. It is becoming a problem apparently.

And what will happen? Will they will send a steward or 2 to the areas where fans persistently stand and tell us/them to sit down? Good luck with that.

He did , but Man City could have easily scored a couple in that time. Sometimes you need a bit of luck as well.

You always need luck but what I meant is even the best manager and team in the league shut up shop. Not just do nothing because they've got away with it for 85mins.