Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 511 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Yes, I think so. The poor bloke just trying to do his best and entertain the crowd.

bizarrely I think that helped us come back that day as we were two nil down at half-time if I recall the prolonged break for the second half probably worked to our favour

Yes, I think so. The poor bloke just trying to do his best and entertain the crowd.

Wow.
I was there and have never seen it again until now.
I remember having a pop at a couple of grown men who thought it was funny, the twats.

I'm sure the following season the chap was presented on the pitch before a game against West Hsm

Wow.
I was there and have never seen it again until now.
I remember having a pop at a couple of grown men who thought it was funny, the twats.

I'm sure the following season the chap was presented on the pitch before a game against West Hsm
Rather insanely a few people around me thought it was all part of the act

I forgot how much Dion was a beast for the Villa.....Very good player and still a Villa man and supporter.:utv:

Always remember his brace at home to spurs As a young lad in the Holte which was rocking, which I think took us top of the league. It may have been his home debut too.

Struggling Everton grab a win against a Wet Spam side who have had a decent start. This league is looking more equal than ever beyond the usual suspects.

Struggling Everton grab a win against a Wet Spam side who have had a decent start. This league is looking more equal than ever beyond the usual suspects.

Very much looking that way - looking at someone like Brighton their manager has made a significant difference they were tipped to go down. The league hasnt really seen a manager like Bruce in awhile and I think its showing by the way they're snatching results. So immediately there are two teams tipped to go down playing significantly better.

Really the worry is the likes of Everton and Watford have decent sides and a half decent manager will turn it around because they have the talent.

According to WM Blues fans kicked off at Leeds. Footage of a female Leeds steward being punched.

Classy . As ever.
When are the authorities going to punish them properly.

Why don't they just close them down, they are an embarrassment to the city.

Still the pathetic fine for their thug punching Super Jack served as a deterrent didn't it ?

Heard on the BBC that a lower level game was abandoned for racist chanting. It is within us all unfortunately, hatred appears to be inside the human psyche. Glad that it becoming less and less acceptable in society.

Why don't they just close them down, they are an embarrassment to the city.

Still the pathetic fine for their thug punching Super Jack served as a deterrent didn't it ?
The only way to stamp it out is to affect the team by points deduction. We all have thugs who purport to support the club. Fining the club will never affect the supporters, points deduction will, kicked out of cups will.

Harsh on the club, I know, but the club has a responsibility to its players and can have a big role in identifying the idiots.

Last edited:
The only way to stamp it out is to affect the team by points deduction. We all have thugs who purport to support the club. Fining the club will never affect the supporters, points deduction will, kicked out of cups will.

Harsh on the club, I know, but the club has a responsibility to its players and can have a big role in identifying the idiots.

They've already bottled it when they fined them the massive sum of 42k for a fan invading the pitch and assaulting an opposition player whilst thousands cheered him on. Once the FA decided that it's essentially ok for clubs allow that to happen they aren't going to shit about a steward being punched.