Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 291 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Quite a few Baggies fans have been questioning Big Dave for the last couple of months now as their form has stuttered. So some have got what they were asking for. Hopefully it will go the same way as when they said anyone but Pulis and we will see a spectacular fall down the table outside the play offs

Hogan scored today but was disallowed
Daniel Johnson goal was a beauty

I assume the ref thought it was so unlikely that he'd score that he must have cheated. It would be great if he could return to us with some form but I just can't see it unfortunately.

Albion are one of the jammiest clubs around right now. They'll end up with Jokanovic or Wagner, nailed on.

If they end up with Sam it will be a bit ironic since they thought the football played by Pulis was anti - football. I look forward to seeing the fallout.

Stupid time to change manager if it’s a whole playing style change they are after. Not actually sure what they were under Moore but to change either one way to Jokanovic or the other in Allardyce is pure lunacy coming up to the most important time of the season.

If it’s down to the fans etc calling for his head, it’s the same at every club. I was reading the Derby fan site last week and it was exactly the same as we get on here. Sack him, hasn’t got a clue, out of his depth. Get someone it who knows what’s they are doing.
I can well imagine it being all very similar having lost a couple for Moore, especially after a draw at home to Ipswich.

actually sack the f**king players who can't be arsed to do anything except count their money and spend their lives on f**king social media - ****s

Apparently baggies have only won 1 out of the last 9 at the Hawthorns. Some are worried they will slip outside the play offs. Get Pepe Mel back I say