Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 921 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It'll level out over time, I know that there are a lot of crap pundits generally (usually just after they have retired) but they are quickly found out and discarded. I don't have a problem with anyone who can do their job - Alex Scott can do her job.

What I'm waiting for is the male pundits having a go at critiquing the female game - a game that is to all intents and purposes, alien to anything they have ever experienced. Can't wait for one to say "that was a schoolboy error" :lol:
Been done:

It'll level out over time, I know that there are a lot of crap pundits generally (usually just after they have retired) but they are quickly found out and discarded. I don't have a problem with anyone who can do their job - Alex Scott can do her job.

What I'm waiting for is the male pundits having a go at critiquing the female game - a game that is to all intents and purposes, alien to anything they have ever experienced. Can't wait for one to say "that was a schoolboy error" :lol:

Oh yes, the amount of crap pundits out there is shocking but old ground on here and a topic well covered. Funny, the in law and I were talking about Liam Roseinor and how good he is - deserves to be talking about the top flight

Another pathetic VAR call by David Coote....if that's offside the game really has gone....but it's still bloody hilarious that the mighty power grabbing tossers of Anfield suffer for the second game in a row....great stuff.:wahey:

Another pathetic VAR call by David Coote....if that's offside the game really has gone....but it's still bloody hilarious that the mighty power grabbing tossers of Anfield suffer for the second game in a row....great stuff.:wahey:
Therefore ’good old VAR’ :whist:

Say Southampton fans were pissed off in the end as they wasted 1 min passing the ball backwards. Put the fucking thing in the box, they could have won it. They had Chelsea rattled.

I couldn't believe that they didn't try to score.

I've just seen Liverpool's disallowed goal.

200.gif