Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 745 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Well, it's not the usual dull petering out end to the season, that, for sure. That crap micro-stadium does help Bournemouth.

It is, as it has been for some time, down to us.

West Ham beat Watford, Watford lose to Man City, Watford lose to Arsenal. 34pts.
Bournemouth lose to man City, Bournemouth draw with Southampton, Bournemouth beat Everton.35pts
Villa beat Everton, Lose to Arsenal, Beat West Ham.36pts.

Watford & Bournemouth join Norwich in the Championship.
You do know, you can't make up results just to suit us don't you? Oh, if it were that easy :banana:

As much as I don't like the Dingles or Manure, I really do hope that Leicester miss out on CL football next season. I live in Leicestershire and two of my neighbours are the biggest hand jobs that I have ever met. It was bad enough when they were champions and we got relegated and I just hope that we stay up and they end up in the Europa League (at best). Without Vardy and Maddison they are dog shite.

FFP in tatters after Man City 2 year Euro ban lifted this morning. This is big news, wonder what that means for the whole thing?

10 million Euro fine down from 30 million. FFP in serious doubt now it seems we were right just pay the fine! Will UEFA challenge it?

Is anyone surprised?

They want the best teams and players in the competition to add to the spectacle to make more money from broadcasting. That’s the reality without knowing the ins and outs of the case because I couldn’t care too much about the UCL, I just enjoy watching as a neutral... for now!

The detail of the ruling may have serious implications for FFP in general, we will have to see the ruling to see their thinking.