Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3317 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I was just wondering when was the last time we finished above MUFC?
Good point, I would say they need get a proper manager, one that turns failures into players and owners that tell them to do one when they find out they are only here to take the money and run. Ring any bells?

Good point, I would say they need get a proper manager, one that turns failures into players and owners that tell them to do one when they find out they are only here to take the money and run. Ring any bells?
The clubs currently a real shit show. Numerous managers cannot all be crap. The whole structure needs attention. Has the new football side owners got the bottle to take it apart to fix?

The clubs currently a real shit show. Numerous managers cannot all be crap. The whole structure needs attention. Has the new football side owners got the bottle to take it apart to fix?
Seems like they don't want to rock the boat, or worried how much it's going to cost them to do it. They made the mistakes but don't seem to learn by it.

Last edited:
Yep. They’ll sort out behind the scenes, just hope they appoint a dickless bitch of a manager and continue to under-perform in the short term.

Liverpool believe there own propaganda. Take Konate for example a decent enough CB but nothing more than that. Yet they hype him out of all proportion.....and don't get me started on Luiz Diaz and Endo Jesus wept.

We all know Premier league football is not, as some think, for some manager that has won everything outside it. There are good managers out there, fortunately for us, we have one that has a winning mentality and not one that takes the piss thinking they can cut it here and walk away a multi millionaire for failing.

Some talk of Poch getting the sack which is pretty hilarious.

Perhaps they can appoint a kindergarden teacher to keep their spoiled brat squad in line?

Can you imagine if Cole Palmer doesn't play against us at Villa Park on Saturday night, and they are awarded a penalty?

It would end up like "pass the parcel" from this group of immature clowns:clown:

You could resurrect Pele, Marradona and George Best and the jammy bastards will still find a way to stay up.

Yeah I can't see them going down. There's a blues fan I work with who constantly bemoans their lack of any luck. I point out that they get the luck when it matters.

Small Heath had one shot at Rotherham on Saturday and were booed off and given dogs abuse by their own fans and could even be relegated this weekend.

The only probelm is Huddersfield are equally as bad , so the first goal will be vital I would think.

COME ON THE TERRIERS.

Neither team can afford to lose and a draw does nothing to help either. Wednesday are at home against the Albion which will be a hard test so you'd bet on the winner of this staying up.

Praying for a blues loss and a Wednesday win though as that will he them done. Can't see it though. The luck they have at this time of the season is unparalleled.