Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3232 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

How the hell do they consider United still in with a chance at 4th!? 11 points behind and crap.
I think the commentator was refferring to a 4th kit as surely Utd cannot wear that dusgusting top again, I mean, not only to ripping the fans off but to try and look like Juventus......my god they are desperate!

How the hell do they consider United still in with a chance at 4th!? 11 points behind and crap.
I don't know if you watched the game last night mate, but Brentford ran them ragged for the whole of the ninety minutes and if the mercurial Toney and others had taken their chances five nil wouldn't have flattered them
. Take into account goal difference and there's no way that team are catching us or Spurs.

I don't know if you watched the game last night mate, but Brentford ran them ragged for the whole of the ninety minutes and if the mercurial Toney and others had taken their chances five nil wouldn't have flattered them
. Take into account goal difference and there's no way that team are catching us or Spurs.

The only reason that idea exists is that Gary Neville thinks that Utd have some magical quality to deliver the results they need when they need them.

The team Neville played for could do that but these clowns certainly can't.

This from The Red Cafe at the start of the season. Hehe.
".It’s all about CL qualification for the owners.

Finishing top of the league has never been the aim/goal.

"EtH will finish in the Top 5 this year no problem.

A new manager ain’t changing shit!"

This from The Red Cafe at the start of the season. Hehe.
".It’s all about CL qualification for the owners.

Finishing top of the league has never been the aim/goal.

"EtH will finish in the Top 5 this year no problem.

A new manager ain’t changing shit!"

The arrogance is breathtaking. Top 5 no problem. Ourselves and spurs have been superior to them all season yet they can't comprehend that they'll finish lower than 5th. The day we confirm that we're finishing above them will he sweet indeed.

I'm thinking a draw between City and Arse is the best result for us.

You never know, there's a very slight chance we could overtake one of these teams above us.

The arrogance is breathtaking. Top 5 no problem. Ourselves and spurs have been superior to them all season yet they can't comprehend that they'll finish lower than 5th. The day we confirm that we're finishing above them will he sweet indeed.
I genuinely think they need to be looking down not up. They are a glorified Crystal Palace, this is Roy Hodgson stuff, weather the storm and hope your quality attackers can produce some magic.

They're absolutely blessed Moyesy isn't interested in utilizing the Paqueta, Kudus and Bowen to their maximum potential. And that Newcastle still have injury issues but I still think Newcastle can make 6th if their attackers can stay fit.

United still have to play Newcastle so they're in serious danger.

I dunno how they even analyse this.

What is there to talk about. Citeh play the ball to death, Arsenal stuck 11 behind the ball. Nothing happened. That’s it.