Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3226 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Checks the date and yes this is not an April fools.

Actually embarrassing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Desperate stuff…..I actually think we should be top of the league now with 9 extra points because we could have won 3 of the games we’ve lost this season… :clown:

Robert Jones being booed off the pitch at Newcastle, chest puffed out, loving every minute of it being the centre of attention! Another one who hasn’t a clue what he’s doing most of the time!

Robert Jones being booed off the pitch at Newcastle, chest puffed out, loving every minute of it being the centre of attention! Another one who hasn’t a clue what he’s doing most of the time!
I thought he was right to keep playing. Schar was just trying to stop play holding his face. It’s a stupid rule that teams are trying to use to their advantage

I thought he was right to keep playing. Schar was just trying to stop play holding his face. It’s a stupid rule that teams are trying to use to their advantage
Wasn’t really suggesting that he got it wrong, moreso his demeanour which is all a bit’look at me’!
Yes he wasn’t injured was he but it’s the inconsistency..next week he or another will probably stop the game in the same type of situation because it’s a head injury! Either way, he’s useless!

Cracks me up when Spam fans pipe up with the “Champions of Europe, we know what we are” bollocks 🤣

I just read “West Ham are massive” in a comment on insta. Cringeworthy, concentrate on actually trying be a big club like Milwall or Charlton, rather than claiming it online.