Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 314 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Try Vital Wankers.

(Otherwise known as Vital Blues/Baggies)
:clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:That has reduced me to tears. Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard relating to Blues.

I can't stop listening to it. It gets better each time as well. Thanks TH, made my day.
That silly old cow Polly who phones up BBC WM football phone-in to bitch and moan about everything Aston Villa has finally been revealed to be the person in that laughable Beau Brummie mascot outfit:rotfl:

Brilliant! Didn’t you always know she’d be a dog?

Brilliant! Didn’t you always know she’d be a dog?

Never heard Polly on WM but I think that's a clever male Villa fan with voice software taking the absolute piss. Listen to the little giggle when he/she says "never mind Peaky Blinders, more like squeaky bum fluff". :rofl::rofl:

Too good to be true that it's a Blues fan but absolutely brilliant anyway, comedy gold whoever it is.

Last nights commentary was embarrassing - they went from being too slow and labouring lately ( when losing ), to then the best team / club / Manager in the universe due to Carragher bias, really do not want them to win it.

It would be painful, and i do not watch much Premiership nowadays.

Liverplop, please god do not let them win the league, please, please, please.
P. S. Jamie carragher is a gobshite.

I know that I am embracing the 70's ATM but a return to the darkside of scouse domination is definitely not part of the deal. Everywhere you looked when I was a boy, you found plastic scousers.:shake:

Don't even get me started on those stupid f**king perms :arrghh:

Somebody needs to fall over in the next couple of games.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ULpAwhEFOs6u4" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
Last nights commentary was embarrassing - they went from being too slow and labouring lately ( when losing ), to then the best team / club / Manager in the universe due to Carragher bias, really do not want them to win it.

You will do soon mate

That silly old cow Polly who phones up BBC WM football phone-in to bitch and moan about everything Aston Villa has finally been revealed to be the person in that laughable Beau Brummie mascot outfit:rotfl:

Wife and I just sat listening to that. Comedy gold. Started the day off with tears of laughter, hope to end with tears of joy. Thanks TH.

I actually believe you because you’re calling it ‘Premiership’ still ? But I don’t want them winning it either, you’ll never hear the end of it like ‘that night in Istanbul’ ???

Well done Lincoln, I had the pleasure of meeting a Lincoln fan yesterday and they were taking 6000 fans to mk dons today, lovely bloke and as big a Graham Taylor fan as me. ?

I've had the misfortune of putting the game on, can someone tell me when Martin Keown removes his tongue from City.

Fair play to Brighton’s fans staying till the end waving their flags still , I find man city and their fans very soulless , rather support the villa anytime