Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3114 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Watching Rangers vs Aberdeen. The Adidas kit for Aberdeen is really simple and classy. Hope we can get something similar.

Some reports saying enzo wants to leave chelsea. The only decent player they have 😂

A player that is a perfect example of their transfer policy. Spent 100m on him when he'd gone to Benfica for a 5th of that 6 months earlier. Signed purely off the back of his world cup performances and has been deployed in every central midfield role in his year with Chelsea.

I suspect he and many of these other youngsters are already regretting the long contracts they've tied themselves to.

Brentford allowing toney to leave in the summer. I must admit he really would add something. I dont like him as person from what ive seen but imagine having to deal with watkins and toney?

I think he will end up at spurs personally but id like to think we might be interested even though he be expensive

Chelsea are back back back - all their multi million pound players are fantastic - Poch is fantastic - even that absolute dog of a player Jackson is superb, even after a tiring African cup adventure. Looks like Mourinho will have to be content with counting his millions and millions on his iPhone banking apps for a little while longer.