Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 2790 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Signing some chap named Beto for 30m. Playing in the lower leagues of Portugal a few years ago, juggling a parttime job at Burger King and trying to be a professional footballer.

Amazing story, absolutely no knocks on the lad but I just cannot think of anything else except this sounds like Wesley.

Sensational story and he deserves plaudits all round but this couldnt be more Dyche. Workclass hero signing the most humble professional footballer he can find. edit: he needs some players with a bit of life in them not a bunch of cloggers.

Dyche is another yesterdays man. The game has completely evolved past whatever it is he is trying to do. These lads who "keep it tight" need to learn new tricks. Moyes has done it to be fair to him and Gary O'Neil who seems to fit that mold has much more in his locker than Dyche. GoN actually looks a half decent coach.
He could be the next Bebe

Nothing to do with the fact it’s a woman but the sky sports commentator is terrible.
Aha. But the best ring announcer in the world IS a woman. So evens itself out.

Not football related (sorry) but if you get the chance have a look at the ONE CHAMPIONSHIP ring announcer. Let me see if I can get a good video.

Won't get this at sky. Amazing. Blows Bruce buffer out the water.

And back to football.

Last edited:
How thick is Clinton Morrisson, commenting on Archer's sale. He said we are left with Ollie as our only striker. Ermm Duran scored at Everton last week you plonker.

I can't imagine Morrison even knows who Duran is let alone knows he's a striker who was our main back up to Ollie for the final 5 months of last season. The standard of punditry in this country has never been high, in my life time anyway, bar a notable few. But the last few years it's plummeted. Too much fake outrage bait to get clips going viral on social media.

How thick is Clinton Morrisson, commenting on Archer's sale. He said we are left with Ollie as our only striker. Ermm Duran scored at Everton last week you plonker.

VERY.

But i‘m sure various tv and radio executives have his appointment in their cv’s if needed because I can’t see what he adds to the world of punditry over and above various others.