Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 246 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Norwich look miles away from us, can even see why we are behind the scum.

Midfielders that can take it on and turn, desire all over the pitch.

Hurry up Smith mate, this is the levels.

The Norwich manager has done a great job to be fair. Can't say I expected them to be this good this season. Maybe to flirt with the play offs but nothing like this.

I'm starting to notice more and more now how these top end championship teams are moving the ball quicker through the middle of the park. Turning quickly , setting things moving quickly. Norwich tonight. Derby the other night.

We just don't do it do we ?

Or maybe it's a bit like when we got our Labrador , all of a sudden everywhere I went there seem to be people with Labradors.

He was on the verge of getting sacked last year , but was given time to create his own team.

That kind of thing works you know.

Totally. I have mentioned before how Norwich under Farke last year were distinctly average. Just goes to show doesn't it.

To think how far Wolves are ahead of Villa now. An absolute gulf between the teams in every way.

They user their money wisely unfortunately. They knew they had one chance to have a splurge so they scouted the right man, got the players he wanted and the rest is history.

We spent big when we came down but it was a total scattergun approach, a trend that continued through to this summer. Hopefully that'll change now.

Just watched the red card given to Boly for Wolves v Man City 10 times. Text book slide tackle, won the ball, no follow through. I used to produce two or three of those every game and was proud of them.

May as well outlaw all slide tackles. Welcome to snowflake football.

I'm starting to notice more and more now how these top end championship teams are moving the ball quicker through the middle of the park. Turning quickly , setting things moving quickly. Norwich tonight. Derby the other night.

We just don't do it do we ?

Or maybe it's a bit like when we got our Labrador , all of a sudden everywhere I went there seem to be people with Labradors.

Unless there were a lot of blind people where you went.
Yep, when we got our Chocolate Lab, every other dog seemed to be a Lab.