Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1995 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Fine. If you want me to waste my time finding some shit - name your game...

Blimey. Anger management.
I am simply pointing that the instant its Liverpool they cause trouble wherver they go... it happens everytime is wrong . That list proves it. Over 30 finals since 1989 and all people say is Heysel, Hillsborough blah blah . People have an axe to grind , fine , up to them but last night and the reaction on here before any facts are known is pathetic .

Just listened to 606 and heard the 50 year old lady talk about being pepper sprayed. The disabled fan pepper sprayed. Tbe 13 year old kid dragged to the floor by police. Those there calling in ( middle aged respectable people with no reason to make such things up) all talking about the local yourhs jumping the gates . The independent journalists, the pundits all caught up in it as well saying how atrocious it was . Go listen for some balance, it will help.

Blimey. Anger management.
I am simply pointing that the instant its Liverpool they cause trouble wherver they go... it happens everytime is wrong . That list proves it. Over 30 finals since 1989 and all people say is Heysel, Hillsborough blah blah . People have an axe to grind , fine , up to them but last night and the reaction on here before any facts are known is pathetic .

Just listened to 606 and heard the 50 year old lady talk about being pepper sprayed. The disabled fan pepper sprayed. Tbe 13 year old kid dragged to the floor by police. Those there calling in ( middle aged respectable people with no reason to make such things up) all talking about the local yourhs jumping the gates . The independent journalists, the pundits all caught up in it as well saying how atrocious it was . Go listen for some balance, it will help.
Sad

I've heard from someone who was at the game, a scouser. He said that before the game the plop fans were intent on causing trouble. He saw plenty of occasions where they were attacking innocent Madrid fans. They always play the victim card after the event in an attempt to cover up what they were doing.

You only have to go to Anfield as an away fan to see the real plop supporter. They are not a nice bunch, pure scum.

I guess if Villa hadn't been so pathetic since 1982 we would have had more of a chance to show how well behaved we all are . Maybe this saltyness is just jealousy of all the finals Liverpool have been to. Its some record I posted earlier init.

Only plop could have an open top bus parade for being losers.

Well, they did win two more trophies than us. Elsewhere, however, someone said that today is the anniversary of the Heysel disaster so having the celebration now seems rather thoughtless; tomorrow would have worked just as well.

I guess if Villa hadn't been so pathetic since 1982 we would have had more of a chance to show how well behaved we all are . Maybe this saltyness is just jealousy of all the finals Liverpool have been to. Its some record I posted earlier init.

Maybe if scousers didn't boo the national anthem and Prince William and show so respect they might get some back.
Trying to make out they are all innocent is equally as stupid as believing they are all hooligans. All clubs have idiots but they seem to have more than their fair share

I've heard from someone who was at the game, a scouser. He said that before the game the plop fans were intent on causing trouble. He saw plenty of occasions where they were attacking innocent Madrid fans. They always play the victim card after the event in an attempt to cover up what they were doing.

You only have to go to Anfield as an away fan to see the real plop supporter. They are not a nice bunch, pure scum.
You should apply for a job at the UEFA media relations department.