Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1935 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It's nice your lad has befriended someone who obviously needs a comforting arm around them due to such trauma.....it shows a kind heart ❤️

It's worse he played for my boy's team and often stayed at our house and I failed him miserably but he did come from a broken home and his brother was in borstal at the time so I guess making it in the world of football scouting has saved him from the same fate, even if it is the blues. I'm secretly quite proud he's got himself on the straight and narrow and I had a major hand in that. I think I was the Dad he never had.

It's worse he played for my boy's team and often stayed at our house and I failed him miserably but he did come from a broken home and his brother was in borstal at the time so I guess making it in the world of football scouting has saved him from the same fate, even if it is the blues. I'm secretly quite proud he's got himself on the straight and narrow and I had a major hand in that. I think I was the Dad he never had.
If there was more of that thinking in the world it wouldn't be such a shit hole :tophat:

Yes I always thought Dougie was a better footballer around but Marv nicks the ball better and is a natural defender. The problem is fitting them all in when SJM seems to be undroppable, so Marv was the odd man out plus he was getting dogs abuse from the people who think he can't pass and gives the ball away all the time.

He did the same thing twice , once in each half, on Tuesday. Top class DM interceptions (the hard bit) then did a sloppy pass and gave the ball away. Cut those out and will be better.

Just listened to Arteta post the Arsenal vs. Spurs match. I'm absolutely amazed that he's got Arsenal in to 4th, the guys a joke!