Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1534 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Yep we are all hypocrites, every single one of us, billions of people in the world starving to death and we are all doing fuck all about it , more interested in who owns Newcastle or if Cameron Archer will make it at Villa.
Err...no they're not. This is more prosaic than that. MBS needs to be sanctioned. The Newcastle takeover would never have happened if that had happened.

They're only doing what the west has done for decades, we will fund train and arm any group that suits our interests at any given time. The world we live in is utterly morally bankrupt and run by demented money obsessed perverts mate. We the blessed UK are the 2nd largest arms dealers in the world I think, Billions worth of death going to Saudi Arabia who smash Yemeni civilians to bits for fun so there will be no stopping this takeover. Football has become a microcosm of the modern world. The strange thing is that Newcastle fans were singing "we've got our club back". It's all gone too bizarre for me mate, this society doesn't bear close scrutiny.

:clap::clap::clap:

Removed a few posts, this is a football forum, off topic is for other discussions. Plus a few that were quoting a post (and user) now removed.

The Chinese state didn't own us though did it. Xia was either a dodgy businessman or the front man for an even more dodgy businessman. You can't compare that with what this Saudi takeover is which like man city and PSG is a state taking over the football club. If anyone can actually look at what the Saudi Arabian royal family and government actually does in their own country and others and thinks they'd be ok with them owning Aston Villa then fine but not for me. Villa aren't a microwave or a lamp. They mean something to me and it would sicken me to see them turned into a PR stunt for a bunch of murderers.

Exactly comparing Xia or any US owner is a whole different ball game. Wes has no afiliation that I know of to the US Government and therefore no involvement in Iraq or Afghanistan or any other war. We don't know Xia's ties because of the endless web of shell companies that masked the true owner. Again the EPL/EFL/FA did zero homework on that.

City, PSG and now Newcastle are all directly tied to a Government entity and all of these entities are morally corrupt and culturally at odds with worldwide human rights organizations.

Exactly comparing Xia or any US owner is a whole different ball game. Wes has no afiliation that I know of to the US Government and therefore no involvement in Iraq or Afghanistan or any other war. We don't know Xia's ties because of the endless web of shell companies that masked the true owner. Again the EPL/EFL/FA did zero homework on that.

City, PSG and now Newcastle are all directly tied to a Government entity and all of these entities are morally corrupt and culturally at odds with worldwide human rights organizations.
I agree but Newcastle can't be mentioned in the same breath as City and PSG IMO, they're in their own league now.

Looks like the sheikhs have greased the right palms. Corruption all the way . Roll on Qatar 2022 . Weren't the FBI looking into this ?? Oh that went quiet too , hmmmm...

According to UN Watch (2020) China is world leader in human rights violations (KSA - 5th). According to Statista (2020) it's... errmm.... Egypt 🤣
Nas Sawaris is not “the government” of Egypt and doesn’t influence policy the last time I checked. We’re talking about a head of state buying in to Newcastle, PSG & Man City, who all have direct connections to regimes. We known Abramovich’s background, but he’s no Putin either.