Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1482 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I coached a women's college team for a few years, it was always "man on", "man-marking" etc from the players to each other. I brought it up once (lightheartedly) why they didn't say "Woman on" etc. They laughed and told me it was too long-winded. I asked them if they wanted me to change my terminology and they laughed again and basically told me to stop being stupid.
Mind you this was in the early 2000s before wokeness truly took hold...
I expect the BBC will introduce it soon if they get one single complaint

Not where I live, I read about most of this stuff and it rarely translates to real life in my experience - it's only offence if looking for it and they are the people to ignore.

Anyway, shouldn't you be calling them coppers?
Isn't that a bit 1950's Mike? Surely we can come up with a more insulting term between us :halo:

Ronaldo scores a tap in and a shit shot that should have been saved against a crap team, nothing to write home about.

What people need to realise is beyond his numbers Ronaldo made Juve a hell of a lot worse than they were before he joined them. He might deliver a lot of goals for United but not necessarily success.

Ronaldo scores a tap in and a shit shot that should have been saved against a crap team, nothing to write home about.

What people need to realise is beyond his numbers Ronaldo made Juve a hell of a lot worse than they were before he joined them. He might deliver a lot of goals for United but not necessarily success.

They won the title in his first 2 seasons at Juve. The decision to appoint Pirlo is the biggest mistake they made. Ronaldo is still up there with the best strikers in the world

They won the title in his first 2 seasons at Juve. The decision to appoint Pirlo is the biggest mistake they made. Ronaldo is still up there with the best strikers in the world
Actually they won the title every season between 2011/12 and 2019/20. They went backwards in terms of champions league progression and failed to win the league last season.

He doesn't work hard in terms of defending from the front and drained incredible financial resources from them and thus impacted their recruitment.

He achieved great numbers for himself but sent the team backwards.

The Mirror claiming Ronnys performance against Newcastle is the greatest Premier league debut ever. First of all its not even his premier league debut as he's played here before and secondly it wasn't even the best debut of the day seeing as Edouard scored 2 within 5 minutes of coming on as a sub.
Ronaldo played for Utd the weekend? Must of missed that 🤷‍♂️

66 percent possession for Burnley against Everton. If we were to compare this Everton performance so far vs ours at Chelsea, we should be beating them 4 or 5 nil at VP.

66 percent possession for Burnley against Everton. If we were to compare this Everton performance so far vs ours at Chelsea, we should be beating them 4 or 5 nil at VP.

Only just turned it on there and every second touch is either a tackle or a header.

Burnley - they take so long to take a throw in and the officials allow them to pinch yard after yard. They make me sick.

I've never liked Burnley fans. Never liked the club or the Burnley area.

I remember years ago when a couple of hundred of them tried to go up to the back of the Holte carrying weapons like metal walking sticks painted in Claret & Blue. They were last seen dropping their weapons and running for their lives towards Aston Church.

Hope they go down and stay down.