Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1192 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

A few years ago I parked in a side road near Ruskin Hall club. Local lads asked if they could look after my car.I said they could and see me when I got back. (I always bunged a few coins.) After watching Man City, the old version, beat us 5-1 I got back to the car to find the window stove in. Lads turned up with their hands out saying they’d looked after my car. I don’t think they were expecting the strength or colour of the language they were on the end of.
Venglos must go.

yes i thought they would have got giroud when he was available, still able to do the business. my team for saturday is ? martines. gidman, no knees magrath ,dugdale, aitken
,sid cowans, dennis grealish hitchens, mcparland. dougan, subs are graydon stan the wham and beneteke
seanie hope it makes sense

yes i thought they would have got giroud when he was available, still able to do the business. my team for saturday is ? martines. gidman, no knees magrath ,dugdale, aitken
,sid cowans, dennis grealish hitchens, mcparland. dougan, subs are graydon stan the wham and beneteke
seanie hope it makes sense

It doesn't. And like a few of your posts, it is totally out of context for the thread and/or just totally in the wrong thread.

Not quite Other Clubs, but this is the bellend behind the Grealish injury 'leak'.

"Sorry, not sorry." Just fuck off you spotty little virgin.

An Aston Villa fan from Norway is causing Premier League managers a lot of grief.

He is behind a bot which tracks players' and staff's fantasy football accounts and it has resulted in real team news being leaked.

It all kicked off when an injury to Aston Villa's Jack Grealish was revealed before their game on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56187365

Can anyone explain what this "False Nine" crap is ? A number nine was a centre forward, or a striker. Could a keeper be a false nine ? I think this is all a load of mumbo jumbo, Is It to fool the number five ? if it is why cant there be a false five, then the real five can be a false nine. You see you've lost this hav'nt you. Perhaps this is Barkleys problem, he's looking to pick up this false nine.

Not quite Other Clubs, but this is the bellend behind the Grealish injury 'leak'.

"Sorry, not sorry." Just fuck off you spotty little virgin.

An Aston Villa fan from Norway is causing Premier League managers a lot of grief.

He is behind a bot which tracks players' and staff's fantasy football accounts and it has resulted in real team news being leaked.

It all kicked off when an injury to Aston Villa's Jack Grealish was revealed before their game on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56187365
Ha, it's actually really clever. I respect it.

Can anyone explain what this "False Nine" crap is ? A number nine was a centre forward, or a striker. Could a keeper be a false nine ? I think this is all a load of mumbo jumbo, Is It to fool the number five ? if it is why cant there be a false five, then the real five can be a false nine. You see you've lost this hav'nt you. Perhaps this is Barkleys problem, he's looking to pick up this false nine.
Bobby Charlton

All a load of bollocks , false 9, my arse