O's v Us | Page 9 | Vital Football

O's v Us

With respect to Jones he isnt a defender but as a winger he could be ripping the oppositions defences apart and putting in countless crosses.
and he started as a winger in a suposed 3 4 3 set up jeff. just goes to show what sort of game plan, instructons, is talked of before the game eh.

Next summer's transfer window will be a huge one for the club. For starters, the remainder of our big earners are all out of contract (Wyke, Magennis, Amos, Kerr, Pearce, Jordan Jones). So it will truly be a fresh start in regards to the wage budget. You've then got the loanees going back and the potentially of at least one player being sold for big money.

We signed 11 players overall this summer just gone. I'd expect a similar number next year and a team that looks something like this.

Tickle (if still here)

Clare
Hughes
New Signing

Sessegnon
New CM/Adeeko
Smith
New Signing

New Signing
New Signing
Thelo

I can see Humphrys walking at the end of his deal and Lang being sold, hence the new signings needed in attack.
Watts will still be here

Who will pay top money for league one players. Your dreaming the only chance of cash is sell on fees.
Well, if we have set a certain value on players that "top" clubs are not willing to pay, they are on long contracts so we don't need to sell for small fees with sell-on clauses. We can keep hold of them until they progress even further so that these "top" clubs will then have to come back with a bigger fee!

Well, if we have set a certain value on players that "top" clubs are not willing to pay, they are on long contracts so we don't need to sell for small fees with sell-on clauses. We can keep hold of them until they progress even further so that these "top" clubs will then have to come back with a bigger fee!
But that never happens in football once the big clubs come sniffing Players heads get turned. All we can do is put big sell on clauses in contracts. No one will pay millions for a league one player them days are well over

With respect to Jones he isnt a defender but as a winger he could be ripping the oppositions defences apart and putting in countless crosses.
How do you come to that conclusion, nothing I have seen from him comes remotely close to thinking he could opposition defences apart.