Orient | Vital Football

Orient

Tomorrow is not being streamed according to the Orient site
Shame.
Possibly financial. But equally it could be one or both sides are looking at trialist and don't want to broadcast the player/s.Given our latest recruitment was from Poland it could easily be us that have trialist.

I'd give an update from there, but I will never forgive Orient for coming back from 3-0 down at their place, and a defender scoring a hat-trick in the last 10 mins. Always a hat-trick against us, never for...

Hopefully we can play well and put a few moves together, but the last time we played a friendly there, someone on our team had a terrible injury, leading the game to end prematurely, hot day, I recall

Hopefully we can play well and put a few moves together, but the last time we played a friendly there, someone on our team had a terrible injury, leading the game to end prematurely, hot day, I recall
I wonder how much that injury has perhaps influenced Lee Martin's decision to sign for Ebbsfleet.He certainly seemed way above that level even after the injury.

I'd call that 'Conspiring with others to tell porkies to a woman'
I'm not getting involved.

Is it really a lie if the match really was dull? All you need to do is give a match report based upon the prior matches, ie, dull, unfit players off the pace and any flow disrupted by large number of substitutions by both sides. The only dishonesty is withholding the information that the match wasn't actually streamed.

All shotshy needs to say if his lady actually asks is that there was talk of it being streamed when he mentioned watching it, but it was cancelled at the last minute by the other side who decided for reasons not revealed. As far as I know this isn't actually a lie.

Is it really a lie if the match really was dull? All you need to do is give a match report based upon the prior matches, ie, dull, unfit players off the pace and any flow disrupted by large number of substitutions by both sides. The only dishonesty is withholding the information that the match wasn't actually streamed.

All shotshy needs to say if his lady actually asks is that there was talk of it being streamed when he mentioned watching it, but it was cancelled at the last minute by the other side who decided for reasons not revealed. As far as I know this isn't actually a lie.
She trotted off this morning with a spring in her step and the last thing she said was... enjoy the football.
Do I feel guilty ?
Nah ! 😁

I shall watch the women’s match on the tv with updates of the Gills on my phone.

She trotted off this morning with a spring in her step and the last thing she said was... enjoy the football.
Do I feel guilty ?
Nah ! 😁

I shall watch the women’s match on the tv with updates of the Gills on my phone.

But I have a list of things to get done today, Not fair you get to sit chilling all day.

What’s the name of her shop again shotshy?

Just curious is all. I mean, I’m not considering ringing her to grass you up or anything,

Plymouth Argyle v Forest Green Rovers on You Tube at 1 today!
Went into the big city (Barnstaple) this morning and did my usual £10 on Gills for promotion. I’ll keep an eye on FGR cos Mozzer reckons they will be good for a bet.

Went into the big city (Barnstaple) this morning and did my usual £10 on Gills for promotion. I’ll keep an eye on FGR cos Mozzer reckons they will be good for a bet.

Being down there can you be sure the luverlee bookie has got you betting on Jjjjillingham rather than Ggggillingham - you watch those bookies yer know !

Being down there can you be sure the luverlee bookie has got you betting on Jjjjillingham rather than Ggggillingham - you watch those bookies yer know !
The guy in Hills was a Bristol Rovers fan.
His first question was what is Max Ehmer like?
I told him they have got a good one there and he should have a bet on them finishing seventh.
Bizarrely there was also a Charlton fan, in shirt, in there at the same time. He didn’t fancy their chance at all and said they would be lucky to see the season out.

Big Steve pre match. Hoping for 3/4 more players to sign with one possibly leaving:

A big pointed with his comments about (presumably) the Portsmouth newspapers. Bit of a “come and make a proper offer”. Hope he means Brandon rather than Connor. Unless it’s for a huuuge fee (unlikely).