Opinions. | Vital Football

Opinions.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Is Calvert- Lewin a better bet than McBurnie?

Is Brookes a better bet than any AMC we have?

Is Norwood a better DMC than Berge?

Is Lundstram worth an uplift in pay to retain as AMR?

Should we stop watering the pitch twice a game in the middle of a Tsunami?

Does anyone have a f***ing clue what Gary Sinclair has said for the past 30 years?

Is "Programmes £3" bloke worth a new contract?

Should we go back to Ilkley Moor, Limme and Family Cookin for entry music?

Should we absolutely get shot of McCabe before he undoes all the incredible work done since the grabbing hands got binned off?

we,ve become the team everyone expected us to be in the prem.
mcburnie oh my fuckin god what an awful player he is.
we need 3 defenders as good as if not better than oconel .
we need an entire better midfield than norwood fleck and lundstrum
we need 4 centre forwards better than what we have.
. we need a massive rebuild of the squad as in all the lads after the first 11 out ,then we can push our first 11 as back up s to another 11 of first teamers better than what we have now.
its a drastic step but fuck me we look fuckin awful absolutely awful when our first 11 arnt firing on all cylinders

no just upgrades for us to keep pushing forward simple as that rodders . you can stick up for em all ya want cause your the bigger blade an all that ,but we need improvement all over the field ,its plain to see. lets see what wilder does at the end of the season .
It’s what he’s done since he’s been here so I don’t expect to see anything different (wilder that is although tbf it applies to rod anall )

we,ve become the team everyone expected us to be in the prem.
mcburnie oh my fuckin god what an awful player he is.
we need 3 defenders as good as if not better than oconel .
we need an entire better midfield than norwood fleck and lundstrum
we need 4 centre forwards better than what we have.
. we need a massive rebuild of the squad as in all the lads after the first 11 out ,then we can push our first 11 as back up s to another 11 of first teamers better than what we have now.
its a drastic step but fuck me we look fuckin awful absolutely awful when our first 11 arnt firing on all cylinders

Maybe we should just give up and support Liverpool.

no just upgrades for us to keep pushing forward simple as that rodders . you can stick up for em all ya want cause your the bigger blade an all that ,but we need improvement all over the field ,its plain to see. lets see what wilder does at the end of the season .
Of course we need improvin all over the field Twirls,no one's denyin that,i just think some of ya are behavin like mardy kids,did you think we were goin to finish above the likes of Chelski,Manure,Spurs,Wolves? Are you not satisfied that we've survived this season? and i get accused of lookin through Red&White specs all the time.:giggle: TRUE BLADE is what i am not the biggest BLADE although i could be one of the Fattest Blade's out theer.:yes: Have a luvly safe day Blades.UTMPB

That Gary bloke.......
I'm certain years ago when a DJ in Hacky he was a paid up member of the Swine Cottage Mob.

We don't have a AMC. The only one's we have 'officially' on books are Duffy and Morrison and both of them are shipped out on loan

Of course we need improvin all over the field Twirls,no one's denyin that,i just think some of ya are behavin like mardy kids,did you think we were goin to finish above the likes of Chelski,Manure,Spurs,Wolves? Are you not satisfied that we've survived this season? and i get accused of lookin through Red&White specs all the time.:giggle: TRUE BLADE is what i am not the biggest BLADE although i could be one of the Fattest Blade's out theer.:yes: Have a luvly safe day Blades.UTMPB
yep agree on us bein mardy its just when ever we get a chance of something special it seems to end up being a daamp squid. i would have taken survival at the beginning of the season and i think we have over achieved with this squad. no one will have to tell wilder that a lot in this squad have taken us as far as they can. wilder will do what is needed for us to establish our selves in the prem. looking at the season as a whole we,ve been superb. hope to god we win sunday then its wembley and low an behold we cant be there as fans. lol. its things like this that piss me clean of wi united and our fuckin curse Hitting:surrender: