Operation Sh*te Direct | Vital Football

Operation Sh*te Direct

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
Its clear that Ashley only two loves are Shite Direct and making money.

Could it be possible to go into a shite direct store, pile trolley loads of shite to the checkouts make sure its all scanned then just walk out? They'd spend fucking ages putting it all back and the fat bastard will sure to find out about it.

Just some poor lad on a minimum wage job trying to earn some beer tokens who suffers from that.

It’s quite simple. Do not go into the ground and do not buy any merchandise. Doesn’t take any organising. If you do either you are part of the problem. No ifs, no buts.

Chris you know I don't go to the ground or buy merchandise already! That was when I started going to Whitley.

The same could be said for employees at SJP though! There's going to be collateral damage whatever happens, its unfortunate but its for a purpose not just fucking over a few people for the sake of it!

Going to the games is a tricky one.I can understand parents/grandparents taking the bairns to the match as sometimes its hard to say no.I know this 1st hand as my 11 yr old still hasnt been and I feel like a **** for saying no all the time.I wont give a penny but can understand those that do.
But,single lads or those that go for a day out on the piss etc.You have no excuse.The only way to get rid is to change things.Starting by not going and buying his shite at or in the ground.

Its terrible marky that your bairn is suffering because of the fat parasite, why not take him to an away game.

Take the kids to see a different club. Plenty local clubs to choose from. Doesn’t mean they can’t support NUFC once the parasite has left.

I will keep repeating this until I am blue in the face (keyboard) but the only answer is an empty stadium. OM is right.