Doncaster - 7,939

Shrewsbury - 7,880

Coventry City - 6,534

Wycombe - 6,454

AFC Wimbledon - 4,657

Burton Albion - 4,565

Bury - 0

Great to see us up there.

If our crowds keep around 9K can only see Sunderland,Bolton,Portsmouth, Ipswich and Blackpool having higher attendances?

Peterborough were giving away free tickets to school children. My daughter was given some. Obviously she chose to spend her afternoon elsewhere... at Sincil Bank.

If our crowds keep around 9K can only see Sunderland,Bolton,Portsmouth, Ipswich and Blackpool having higher attendances?

Blackpool, it will be interesting to see if they maintain good crowds. New owners, fans returning after the boycott and plenty of optimism around the place at the moment. First home game was always set to be a bumper crowd including some newbies. Let’s see how many they get on a wet November night. I hope the fans really stay with them after what they’ve been through the last few years.

Blackpool, it will be interesting to see if they maintain good crowds. New owners, fans returning after the boycott and plenty of optimism around the place at the moment. First home game was always set to be a bumper crowd including some newbies. Let’s see how many they get on a wet November night. I hope the fans really stay with them after what they’ve been through the last few years.

I think they will. Had a chat with a couple of their fans coming back from the MK match in April at Corley services and they were saying that it was a real boon to have the owners finally gone meaning that supporters would return in their thousands

Will we need to offer or indeed financially offer (important) temporary stand between the Stacey West and Selenity for away matches v Sunderland, Blackpool and maybe Tranmere? They put them up dead quick at cricket matches. Just a thought.