Open Letter From Michael Appleton/Club Will Support Appleton During Break | Page 3 | Vital Football

Open Letter From Michael Appleton/Club Will Support Appleton During Break

I feel for the fella, and all his family. I hope he wins the battle quickly, and the whole process is the formality that he talks about. by coincidence a loved one got the green light this week re cancer, but it has taken 9 years.

Get well soon Michael
Pleased he got detected early, especially in the current climate others haven’t been so lucky.

Get well soon Michael
Pleased he got detected early, especially in the current climate others haven’t been so lucky.
I am the eldest of 4 generations of imps supporters. I speak for the whole family in wishing you a speedy recovery and our thoughts are also with your family. See you soon Michael

Big shock, all the very best for a speedy recovery, and heart and hugs go out to Michael and his family. Glad we have such a caring, considerate board. Don't rush back MApp, take your time.

Speedy recovery, Michael - but take as long as you need. Nothing is more important. You've got a hell of a lot of people rooting for you.

Only just got back in to read about this. Everyone will be willing the operation to go smoothly. Only come back when your ready though. Health is way more important than football.

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery above all else, Michael.
I’m sure you’ll be back in the dugout in next to no time and receiving a warm welcome back from us all back at the Bank.

Best wishes to Michael and all who are diagnosed with any type of cancer. Hoping for a speedy recovery and a clean bill of health but do what you have to for you and the family.

Check your balls out regularly lads and don't be scared to go to your GP... It really could save your life

Best wishes to Michael and to his family. Wishing him a speedy recovery, we are all behind you

Your health and that of your family’s are way above football. Best wishes to you all. Can’t wait to see you return and see sincil bank rise to welcome you back.

Just want to echo that - you and your family are in our thoughts - know you will be back soon. Best wishes from all the NE Imps