onThursday | Vital Football

onThursday

Impartiality

Vital 1st Team Regular
A little bird tells me there will be some good news on Thursday and after the good news, news of next seasons season ticket prices.

The little bird has confirmed.

[B]Lincoln City FC[/B]‏Verified account @[B]LincolnCity_FC[/B] 31m31 minutes ago
More
1f440.png
The good news doesn’t quite end there... Keep your eyes peeled on the club’s social channels and site over the coming days for some exciting updates. #ImpsAsOne

Perhaps doesn't take too much working out, but a Cowley contract extension and then ST prices later in the day would be a PR success (assuming the ST's aren't going up by 20%!).

Perhaps doesn't take too much working out, but a Cowley contract extension and then ST prices later in the day would be a PR success (assuming the ST's aren't going up by 20%!).

Yep, would indeed be very good timing to have the Cowleys signed on for longer then announce ST news straight after. Looking likely we will have at least a similar number or greater next year.

I can't imagine a price rise of any significance with how the fans have backed the club this and last season either?

Special press conference this afternoon and fans invited.

I'm guessing DC/NC, training ground and ST's.