ONE LOVE | Vital Football

ONE LOVE

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Our Gertie & me have been to see the Bob Marley bi op today,we both enjoyed it but there were quite a few times when he couldn't understand what they were saying so i advise anyone going to watch it to take someone who understands the Jamaican lingo with you.:yes: UTB

Took my mrs to the flicks on wed for her birthday dint think she’d like one love so plumped for one life instead what a film very emotional tissues are definitely required what Nicholas winton and his accomplices achieved was beyond bloody amazing highly recommend this one
I’ll watch one life on my own 👍

Our Gertie & me have been to see the Bob Marley bi op today,we both enjoyed it but there were quite a few times when he couldn't understand what they were saying so i advise anyone going to watch it to take someone who understands the Jamaican lingo with you.:yes: UTB
Yus Mon,does that qualify?

Go to Jamaica and go to his museum, I gave it a pass but the people that came back from the trip were high as kites, they were off their heads!

Go to Jamaica and go to his museum, I gave it a pass but the people that came back from the trip were high as kites, they were off their heads!
Jamaica? ME? accordin to one or two on here i never been out of our Village,who knew BDBL was in TREETON and the fact that i've seen the BLADES on at least 160 different grounds but hey ho.:giggle: Bob Marley died of a rare form of skin cancer at the age of 36,what a tragedy in 1981.UTB

Couple of m8s of mine went to Jamaica over 20yrs ago they got a taxi to take them to trenchtown made famous in one of his songs the driver warned against it but they wanted to do it when they got there he insisted they keep their heads down as he feared they would get stopped and robbed and worse if they were seen in his car the pair of em shit themselves but they lived to tell the tale
Don’t think the museum was there when they went as I’m sure they would have gone and raved about it

How did Bob Marley like his donuts. Wi jamin..!
He didn't like it when he had to go to the barbers. He was dreading it.

I'm here all week. Really, I'm here all week...

Rastas who used to attend the gym I ran used to shower without removing the tea cozy off their crusts! "Dandruff?" "I Don,t!"

Couple of m8s of mine went to Jamaica over 20yrs ago they got a taxi to take them to trenchtown made famous in one of his songs the driver warned against it but they wanted to do it when they got there he insisted they keep their heads down as he feared they would get stopped and robbed and worse if they were seen in his car the pair of em shit themselves but they lived to tell the tale
Don’t think the museum was there when they went as I’m sure they would have gone and raved about it
Surely not,i thought it was only in this country where there were no go areas.:eek:UTB