One Love Manchester Concert | Page 2 | Vital Football

One Love Manchester Concert

Stop moaning John!
This was a young singer, putting on a show for her young fans, some people would whinge if they won the lottery.

Lark - 5/6/2017 20:47

I thought all the performers were pretty good - apart from Robbie Williams who gave an embarrassing karaoke type effort. I think his voice had gone from a gig the night before and it looked like he hadn't slept either but it was cringeworthy stuff.

To be honest, isn't that common for Robbie nowadays? Whenever he appears on TV nowadays he always has that wide stare that suggests he is under the influence of some medication...

one word from you nitram, and John does what he likes :2:

We had the full concert replayed over here last night. I thought it was absolutely brilliant from start to finish.

I'm in the lucky bracket that I have kids of 18 & 22 so I've heard a fair bit of what was on, and they filled me in on the rest. Some excellent performances there at short notice.

kudos to the young lass for doing it and pulling in some top US performers. I reckon all those in the crowd had the time of their lives.

The terrorists can go do one.

Although I had heard of Ariana Grande as an artist I wasn't familiar with any of her material and was surprised how accomplished and mature she was and have to admit some of her stuff could be my new guilty pleasure. I thought she conducted herself impeccably bearing in mind she is deemed a role model for young kids.

Thought Coldplay were spot on but I'm biased and looking forward to seeing them in Cardiff next month. Robbie struggled badly with his voice but is still a great performer and on his day can have an audience eating out of his hands. As many have said, a great event knocked together at short notice for a worthy cause.