On this day | Page 35 | Vital Football

On this day

I remember watching the match update live with the fire just starting in the background. Keith Macklin was it? It took off in seconds. Another football tragedy that wouldn't have happened if the club had done what it should have.
I only saw it on the news later as I was in Brighton for our last match of the season

A
Awful tragedy,it alluss used to get on mi nerves how much more publicity the Hillsbro tragedy got than the Bradford fire has ever recieved.Yes i know more fans were killed at swillsbro but this tragic event barely gets a mention in the media compared to what happened to the 97.Both horrible events tho.RIP THE BRADFORD 56.UTB

Great day by all accounts memory is sketchy at best 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

BLADES took over Darlington not just the ground,twas a magnificent day and we had the neet in Knaresbro and we were well & truly pished and us BLADES thoroughly deserved that day and season after the 5 years of SHIT we had suffered from 1976 and relegation from the top division all the way down to Division 4.If memory serves mi r8 we only lost 4 in the league all season.UTB

What memories the 15th of may holds, one of the best games I’ve been to

What a atmosphere there was at this game,brilliant game,the Oh My God goal from Peshy.We were also Promoted on this date in 1984,when Hull couldn't beat Burnley by the 3 goals they needed to pir us, so we went up to whats now the Championship.It's the only time i can ever remember not bein bothered what happened to the BLADES cos it was the day of my MUM's funeral.UTB