On this day | Page 25 | Vital Football

On this day

On this day 30 years ago we lost to the swines at Wembley.It seemed like a long way home that day,like most Wembley visits i've had watching DEM MIGHTY BLADES but this one did hurt a bit more even tho i admit they played better than us and Alan Kelly had a fantastic game.RIP to the BLADE that died after the game Sean Morris was his name if i remember r8.UTB

Last edited:
On this day 30 years ago we lost to the swines at Wembley.It seemed like a long way home that day,like most Wembley visits i've had watching DEM MIGHTY BLADES but this one did hurt a bit more even tho i admit they played better than us and Alan Kelly had a fantastic game.RIP to the BLADE that died after the game Sean Morris was his name if i remember r8.UTB
Nope no memory of this this are you sure you just haven’t dreamt this in am awful nightmare 🤔

On this day in 2003 that git Seaman made that fantastic save to prevent us scoring v Arsenal in the semi final. UTB

6 years ago Big UGO passed away.RIP Big fella.Today would have been the late Queen Elizabeth's 97 birthday,RIP your majesty.UTB

On this day in 2003 (20 years ago), United beat Leicester City 2-1. If you recall, Brian Deane scored for the Foxes whilst Carl Asaba scored a last-minute winner!

On this day in 2003 (20 years ago), United beat Leicester City 2-1. If you recall, Brian Deane scored for the Foxes whilst Carl Asaba scored a last-minute winner!
Watching sarbs now on the sutv preview show another southern lad who became a blade for life

On this day 52 years ago DEM MIGHTY BLADES were promoted to the top division by beating Watford 3-0.The team included GOD,KING of the WING,Sir LEN and was skippered by the late gr8 BIG EDDIE Colquhoun.What a fantastic team that was.UTB

52 yrs! Chuffin ell' where does the time go? I remember it well stood on the John st terrace then onto the pitch at full time.