On the telly | Vital Football

On the telly

I’m also pleased it’s a later kickoff time. We have enough early kick offs coming up with the pointlessly arranged 1pm kick offs for the two home festive league fixtures.

I remember playing Watford at home one Sunday evening years ago and the atmosphere was very good. It's always a better atmosphere under the lights and people will be on the booze early on. Perfect combination.

Already planning an all dayer for it. Should be a good atmosphere under the floodlights after the fans are all well oiled. Hopefully the team respond and put in a good performance.

In terms of getting a result anyone else hoping for a draw and replay or just me and scally😁

I am. A draw v a prem club would be a great result. A replay would be a massive money spinner and my office is probably closer to the ground than any other office - overlook it from my desk for 8-9 hours a day. Would be great to see the Gills badge flashing up on their bright 24/7 screens outside the ground as a match is coming up!

Rotten stinky luck for me
We are flying to Lanzagrotty on the 5th at ten in the morning. Chance of finding bar showing BT sport ?
Remote I expect.
Hopefully on I follow?