OM and rza | Page 13 | Vital Football

OM and rza

steekiebrown - 18/5/2013 20:53

I'm from Northern Ireland but live in London, taff.

Used to go out with a lass from Coleraine Steekie,lived with her for 5 years.

Very strong minded girl was our Rhonda,she scared the shit out of all my mates,they thought their lasses were ballbreakers until they met her.

Her favourite saying was "yer little wee ferkur yeeh".

Just thought I'd share that with you like. :nopity:

That's nice Piemag. There aren't many of us sad fuckers on here tonight - they're all watching the Eurovision Song Contest. Has Bonnie Tyler been on yet? I used to be proud of her until a Welsh mate I shared a flat with in Liverpool bought a book of her songs and proceeded to try and learn the guitar to it. Now i get the urge to strangle something when I hear her, so i have taken myself off to the nerve centre of the house.

PieMag - 18/5/2013 21:44

Very strong minded girl was our Rhonda,she scared the shit out of all my mates,they thought their lasses were ballbreakers until they met her.

I feel your pain, mate. I apologise on behalf of my country for her behaviour.

taffontyne - 18/5/2013 21:55

That's nice Piemag. There aren't many of us sad fuckers on here tonight - they're all watching the Eurovision Song Contest. Has Bonnie Tyler been on yet? I used to be proud of her until a Welsh mate I shared a flat with in Liverpool bought a book of her songs and proceeded to try and learn the guitar to it. Now i get the urge to strangle something when I hear her, so i have taken myself off to the nerve centre of the house.

Got to admit it taff,
I love that smoky/hoarse voice of hers.

Let that go no further mind.

steekiebrown - 18/5/2013 22:04

Appreciate the apology,but it's too late for me steeks.

Every time I hear that accent I adopt the foetal position.

PieMag - 18/5/2013 22:16

taffontyne - 18/5/2013 21:55

Got to admit it taff,
I love that smoky/hoarse voice of hers.

Let that go no further mind.

I'll not say a word. It's when they speak i get put off welsh lasses, sadly. I've always been the same. "Put it there why don't you now then, there's lovely" - it's not very sexy is it? Now replace the accent with a smoky Irish voice and i think we're in business.

Thanks for the comment, Rabit. Having decided that you have taken a snapshot, I have chosen to ignore it.

Rexn - 18/5/2013 22:59

Thanks for the comment, Rabit. Having decided that you have taken a snapshot, I have chosen to ignore it.

A wise decision considering he will be playing on the same charity side in a fortnight. :14:

Birdys - 18/5/2013 21:03

taffontyne - 18/5/2013 20:41

You never struck me as a **** loveslug.

Steeks, cheers for that, we seem to be going down the bleach road then. I wonder if paint stripper has it in? PS, are you one of the English Londoners or the Irish ones?

and Steeks (questioning face)???

Diggerman, keep on chugging on - a side doing so well when you played Cardiff can't be that bad, just need to try and recapture that.

RZA, OL just shit in your pint.

Sorry, birdys. Missed this earlier. I used to do a bit of stone cleaning a few years back. That stuff was great for cleaning lichen and moss off.

PieMag - 18/5/2013 22:18

steekiebrown - 18/5/2013 22:04

Appreciate the apology,but it's too late for me steeks.

Every time I hear that accent I adopt the foetal position.

There used to be a girl called Rhonda in my school "Rhonda, Rhonda, rides like a Honda" was the song we made up for her, obviously!

Rexn - 18/5/2013 23:05

Memories flooding back of Dyer and Bowyer!

hardly.

i used to think you were a good poster and am disappointed with the way you go on these days is all. it's like when a poster leaves to another forum, there's a twinge of sadness that they don't contribute anymore.

if you dont like the way that sounds, by all means ignore it and carry on. i'll continue to just miss the stats :14:

On reflection Rabit, ive noticed a lot of people that don't contribute as much as they did.

I put it down to the Pardew factor which disheartens a lot of folk.

There are stats there somewhere. Some people have a go about them. You can't please all the people all the time, so hey, why not just please myself?

As it happens, I am delighted with the squad as it stands, just not pleased at all about how they are organised. This season has been more one of frustration than anything else and, like others, I feel free to moan in this company about the reason for failing to win half our home games so far and a mere 2 wins away. It wouldn't be so bad if there were more than one memorable performance every 3 months or so.

mac/ben/easstand/happy clappers/anyone who thinks they've been bullied

Never ever have claimed to be bullied, because I haven't been.

Absolutely no way I would allow Rza or OM to bully me on here, and them trying to do it in real life would be comical.

Rabit, you clearly didn't get the send off you wanted, bless. Attention seekers rarely do.

Eaststand - 19/5/2013 00:35

mac/ben/easstand/happy clappers/anyone who thinks they've been bullied

Never ever have claimed to be bullied, because I haven't been.

Absolutely no way I would allow Rza or OM to bully me on here, and them trying to do it in real life would be comical.

Rabit, you clearly didn't get the send off you wanted, bless. Attention seekers rarely do.

was just lumping you in with them as you are the same type of whinging wum. your pointlessly catty reply doesnt really sway me away from this view.

stop crying