Olly Lee | Page 2 | Vital Football

Olly Lee

My first thought was ' another midfielder?' But if he's creative then we do need someone like that imo. I'm concerned that Charles-cook will be in and out side due to injuries and Willock will take a while to get match fit.

No point getting a midfield if you’re going to hoof it to him all game.

If we get a left sided player and a striker on top of this then we’ll be stronger and more balanced.

I thought he was useless when on loan with us before, but that was quite a while back and think he was young then, so could easily have improved. So, if Evans rates him, why not? Plenty of room for improvement, even if midfield isn't the focus.

If we sign Ollie Lee this could create a trend - we could also bring back Ollie Muldoon, and to bolster the attack get the legendary Dennis Oli back. Brings a whole new meaning to the chant "Olly, olly olly"

If we sign Ollie Lee this could create a trend - we could also bring back Ollie Muldoon, and to bolster the attack get the legendary Dennis Oli back. Brings a whole new meaning to the chant "Olly, olly olly"

Surely, that being the case' we'd have not got rid of Tomas 'oly?

And when Solskjear gets sacked, we can replace SE with him and at the same time please Chriswho and Medwayblue ?

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole...