Ollie gone | Vital Football

Ollie gone

devonexlondonimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Thanks OLLIE and good luck.

this puts more pressure on the management to add strikers.....let`s hope they have already got it sorted in background.
top impact player Ollie.

Oh dear how am i going to watch the world cup tonight with the news that Ollies gone! ?
Shame he has gone but i think he sees himself as a regular starter whereas the Cowleys dont.Plus Crawley maybe offered him silly money as well! Wish him well especially against Mansfield!

All the best to Ollie. I see he's been given the number 9 shirt at Crawley so he's obviously been promised more game time.

Decent enough grafter but I fully expect a better option being brought in soon

Always gave 100%, but we can do better!

Good luck in the future, Ollie, apart from when you play us!

I thought he was a good impact sub (as his numbers proved last season), but definitely not a starter.

Problem with him is that he's average at most things. Bit of pace, but not blistering, wins the odd header but not enough for someone his size, ok at holding the ball up, but not great etc.

Made a positive impact in the season, though. Seemed to have got more out of him here than everywhere else he's been.

I wonder how much we got for him? It's.so frustrating.to know we'll never find.out.

It is but that seems to be how things are done these days, probably in the 30-50k area?

We have now got fees for Farms, Palmer and the biggie of Woodyard. As a plus being able to now re-invest those wages along with the likes of Long and Whitehouse, DC must have a fair bit at his disposal even with the four already signed up.

It is but that seems to be how things are done these days, probably in the 30-50k area?

We have now got fees for Farms, Palmer and the biggie of Woodyard. As a plus being able to now re-invest those wages along with the likes of Long and Whitehouse, DC must have a fair bit at his disposal even with the four already signed up.

We got a fee for Long too i guess, as he's under 24? As you say, it's hard to know for certain these days.

*If* he left because he wants more starts does that mean he's been told that Rhead was still above him next season? Or that whiever else we sign will definitely be above him?

Definitely left because he wanted more starts and believed he deserved them. A source very close to him told me this on day of checkatrade final. Good for him. Never happy to see a player ok with being sub constantly. Though I am sure we will sign improvements on him.

Don't think we would have let him go unless we had definitely already got a better replacement nailed down.