Impish

Vital Champions League
According to the official club twitter.

Lincoln City FC

@LincolnCity_FC

·
2m

1f4bb.svg

Update: Imps trip to Oldham to be streamed LIVE this weekend for free.

We're off to Woodhall Spa Saturday for my birthday so I'm likely to miss us score a load more goals.
We were going to New York but Covid put paid to that. Prefer Linconshire anyway so it'll save me some cash.

Not bothered about a refund - we're all trying to make a living. Better I missed some goals and we played well rather than a brilliant picture with a poor performance.

We're off to Woodhall Spa Saturday for my birthday so I'm likely to miss us score a load more goals.
We were going to New York but Covid put paid to that. Prefer Linconshire anyway so it'll save me some cash.

Not bothered about a refund - we're all trying to make a living. Better I missed some goals and we played well rather than a brilliant picture with a poor performance.

You’ll not be too far from the other New York Riiiiik just the other side of Coningsby, not quite the same though. Happy birthday for Saturday, hope you have a good day.

You’ll not be too far from the other New York Riiiiik just the other side of Coningsby, not quite the same though. Happy birthday for Saturday, hope you have a good day.
I meant that one.
Hahaha, just kidding.
Thank you Eweimps.

I might get to see some of the game if I'm lucky.

I once phoned Mrs BL when stopped in our New York...
"Hello, where are you?"
"I'm in New York" big grin over the phone.

After several more exchanges of where are you really, and stop winding me up, etc etc, i finally came clean that Lincs has a New York too.
Filled up a good 15 mins 😃😃

Woodhall is a great place. Love going there.
The Kinema was the first cinema I ever got taken to.

I think for most games other than the big teams that give us big allocations, once we get on to the season we are on a winner here because multitudes more will tune in to the away games that would go to away games.

This deal has come out in our favour for once.