OK. So. It's 'watch this space' for Benitez. | Page 2 | Vital Football

OK. So. It's 'watch this space' for Benitez.

The Owl - 1/9/2017 17:32

Ashley knows sod all about football but recognises a money machine when he sees one. Surrounds himself with his bullying cohorts at the top and yes men underneath. Hence Barnes call the tune financially on Ashley's behalf, Charnley is just a yes man slow to do anything, then there is Moncur and Beardsley two more yes men. To make it look as though he is ambitious he appoints Benitez. Then he makes sure the purse strings are drawn tight.
He is guaranteed 50,000 odd most games and spend
Otter on transfers. It's a goldmine.
Benitez should walk and fans should then boycott the ground. That is the only way. Reduces Ashley's income. Of course it will not happen, you will get the usual you have got to support the team. Don't fans realise the players have no interest in them, their only interest is money. They come out with comments that are totally pre prepared and mean nowt.
This club does not deserve the support it gets

I hear they came out with a statement about that left back we signed and sold. Some Moroccan kid who we've never seen for a year or so.

They couldn't explain what we wanted to know though. So much for transparency.

But why would you need to be transparent when you've got 50,000 absolute wankers turning up without question. And yes, I mean the women and the pensioners. I don't mean the children because they don't have the knowledge. I mean their parents/carers etc who should know better.

May be something or it may be nothing but Rafa supposedly underwent a procedure in hospital last week which has laid him up.

He's still expected to be 'fit' for the game at Swansea on Sunday but this wouldn't be the first smokescreen in the Ashley tenure.