OK. Can anyone explain how? | Page 2 | Vital Football

OK. Can anyone explain how?

Where were you when we were shit?
a) in an armchair
b) at the Stadium of shite
c) behind my warrior keyboard

If aimed at me?
a) dog ruffing it in the Gallowgate 1984 onwards and for a further 25 years.
b) Roker Park
c) ?

I'll go with the right owner theme. Some bloody honesty from the club would not go amiss either.

I really get the relegation thing. The only time Ashley responds is when he is threatened with it - Shearer and last Jan transfers. That would mean he does not want it because it is a threat to him. There is little vetting of owners outside the Premier League because there isn't the resources. But the prem League is something of a parasite's paradise to me. You get all manner of shit owners limpeting themselves to clubs. Many haven't a clue - they haven't a clue out to get the best out of their meagre resources.

The last time he had to hang on because he had money to get back. Not so sure next time, especially as others have said, the core will not hang on and fight next time. Greed will out in the end, and the way this club is run will bite them on the bum. We are not a football project.

Just to re-iterate, so people dont misunderstand, or twist as some like to.

I want to see a new owner, AND a new manager.

I think Ashley is an utter ****. BUT. I don't want to see us go down or suffer first, before someone buys us - and I want whoever buys us to be the right person, in it for the right reasons, and NOT just cos he/they are multi-billionaires with nothing better to do.

I remember the clamber for change from the old regime - and where has it taken us? To here: Stability, with no ambition. Forgive me, but I think the club is worthy of both, not one or the other.

We all want that, pumped up pompous ****.

We are discussing how to get there, while you sound more like David Brent every time you open your mouth.

If you lack the brains, step aside, but I am already tired of bringing it down to your sixth form debating level.

'Lack the brains', coming from a criminal, who posted he wants to shoot royal babies in the face!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:1:

Kim Jong Un - 23/9/2013 00:54

Just to re-iterate, so people dont misunderstand, or twist as some like to.

I want to see a new owner, AND a new manager.

That is why direct action is needed.
We have an opportunity to show the rest of football that we really are great fans.

Instead we have people blubbering like babies whenever the regime shows it's real intent,but still turning up in droves to SJP.

Our next owner will likely be someone who will also exploit this stupidity.

Ashley would never have bought our club if he thought we would put up a fight.

He is motivated by money only, and appears to be very keen on getting his grubby hands on OUR premiership funds,as taff pointed out,last Jan transfers proves this.

A total boycott would deter other parasites like himself ,but the majority of supporters are putting themselves before NUFC, so that is NOT going to happen.

Waiting for us to be relegated requires no action and no fight,but sadly is the only way the fat one will leave.

Pardew is my number one in terms of prioritising who should go- he's wrecking some talented players and has a bulletproof ego, nauseating excuse habit and is an arrogant smug twat.
It's who would replace Ashley that worries me more, sorry to say that until a Geordie multi millionaire consortium or whatever comes in its better the devil you know for me.

While I agree that pardew needs replacing as boss, there is no point him going while Ashley still owns the club, as he'll just replace him with Kinnear or someone else who's equally inept and not up to the task. Relegation is not that palatable, but if it shifts ashley it is for the greater good. As taff points out, Ashley has only acted when threatened with relegation. I'm sure we'd all rather it didn't come to that, but unless someone comes riding in on a white horse any time soon that's the only way I can see of ousting him.

Only if we have been in the championship more than 2 seasons will fatty sell up because the parachute payments last for 3 years doesn't it.i dont understand how anyone can say pardew's replacement wouldnt do better how could he not do better.

At the end of the day we are not going to get a boycott. Ashley will defeat himself because if he keeps employing incompetent tossers like Jokio and Pardcunt he will ultimately fail and relegation is a certainty sooner or later.

That's probably the case billybobcat, but odds are if we were to get relegated this year, we would be stuck down there for a while because as I've already pointed out, our first XI would all be off and we'd be left with a shell of a side, which will struggle to get out of the championship. And it's perfectly simple to see who pardew's replacement wouldn't do much better. Because it will either be Kinnear himself or someone kinnear tells ashley is up to the job. NEITHER of which will be an improvement (difficult as it is to imagine)

Not coincidence that Ashley and Kinnear were at the Hull game. After a couple of wins they thought they would bask in the adulation of another cert home win. It somewhat backfired on them.No way under this current regime and Manager will we win anything. Foolish to think otherwise. Forget The Carling Cup, as soon as we meet anyone decent we are out. Injuries starting to kick in as predicted.

I agree that the boycott is not going to happen. Just look at the number of WANKA shirts in the crowd for an indication of the kind of supporter we now attract.

My only concern is where to place the blame for the demise of our club, I no longer give a fuck what happens to it.

The blame lies with Ashley in the first instance, but running him a close second are the people who are still going to the match and giving him the assistance he needs.

You can't hide from the facts, and it's a fact that you are keeping him here.

If we get relegated and stay down Ashley will leave, and maybe some of the WANKA brigade will fuck off too.

What's not to like?

KJU, what happened to your post threatening me? Did you sober up and remove it?

Lucky escape for you, just PM me next time.

Kim Jong Un - 21/9/2013 22:51

I will listen to a reasoned argument, always have.

How does: NUFC losing and being relegated = Ashley out?

Kim Jong Un - 22/9/2013 02:20

After a few hours, the question posed STILL hasn't been answered by those that try to give credence to it.

Any luck yet ?

KJU lacks the brains for a discussion of any depth.

As soon as someone replies to his anguished posts he disappears.

A normal, decent human being would have the courtesy to thank people for the replies and then accept the argument has been lost. Failing that restate his or her points in light of the new evidence, and thus reach a conclusion based on knowledge gained.

KJU started crying instead, offered to fight me, and then removed his posts.

Marvellous stuff from the man who wants us to bomb Syria. Big big tough guy, but only in print.

PieMag - 24/9/2013 07:11

Kim Jong Un - 21/9/2013 22:51

I will listen to a reasoned argument, always have.

How does: NUFC losing and being relegated = Ashley out?

Kim Jong Un - 22/9/2013 02:20

After a few hours, the question posed STILL hasn't been answered by those that try to give credence to it.

Any luck yet ?

I answered that very question to him about two weeks ago, but he refused to debate the points, just reverting to type.

I'll look out for his drink fuelled 2:30am replies tomorrow morning.

Same with Latic. He's completely lost the plot now and has more than served his purpose.

Platinii - 24/9/2013 09:38

I answered that very question to him about two weeks ago, but he refused to debate the points, just reverting to type.

I'll look out for his drink fuelled 2:30am replies tomorrow morning.

:59: