OFFICIAL SITE: Ticket Priority For Potential Brighton Cup Tie | Page 3 | Vital Football

OFFICIAL SITE: Ticket Priority For Potential Brighton Cup Tie

For the question regarding the six pack, Bobs backers dozen etc.
Yes the club takes it all down on the computer system, name address etc. Logically for marketing reasons.

:laugh: Only games I can't go to in a while due to work.. Ipswich (a), Ipswich (h), Dover ( h)... Due to it moving for TV. Looks like I am going to have to get a Dover ticket that'll not be used just for a voucher in case we beat Ipswich. :laugh: :pointy: :laugh: :grin:

johnolbe - 13/1/2017 07:32

Big Jack McGinley - 13/1/2017 06:55

APHLCFC - 12/1/2017 21:11

Edited due nonsensical content!

I'm surprised we don't see this kind of refreshing honesty more often!! :he he:

Step forward Notty

All my posts are full of rubbish. Apart from the ones about Alan Power, of course. :pointy:

My lad went down this morning for Dover tickets as was in town on an 'errand' and said about 30 in the queue

Cant see the Dover gate being over 6000 BUT if it peaks at over 7000/7500 don't think a voucher will guarantee a ticket lets see

If 8500 turn up for the Dover game - which I think is possible now - then they still have a problem!

Anything is possible now, this season is crazy.

Online ticketing has been taken off again - it wasn't working in the first place.

They still haven't announced any dedicated numbers for telephone sales, and the normal ticket office number just disconnects. All these people wanting to give the club large sums of money and can't!

If we get through against Ipswich, I would be surprised if tickets weren't at £15 and should probably be £20. That would probably stop a few wanting to get a ticket.

MaineRoad_96 - 13/1/2017 11:19

Cricklewoodimp - 13/1/2017 10:48

That would probably stop a few wanting to get a ticket.

?!

For the Ipswich game it is £10 for me and £2 for my 16 year old son. If you doubled those prices it would put some people off coming.

Picked up Dover tickets this morning and the vouchers. There is nothing on my ticket to say "voucher" issued. What's stopping me going back later with my tickets, said I bought prior to today and getting another 2 vouchers?

Cricklewoodimp - 13/1/2017 11:23

?!

For the Ipswich game it is £10 for me and £2 for my 16 year old son. If you doubled those prices it would put some people off coming.

Sorry, I was just a bit confused. You weren't suggesting putting up prices to put people off going?

MaineRoad_96 - 13/1/2017 11:27

Cricklewoodimp - 13/1/2017 11:23

?!

Sorry, I was just a bit confused. You weren't suggesting putting up prices to put people off going?

Not to put people off going, but i think it would be natural consequence if prices for the next round reflected how high profile the game was.

fuctifino - 13/1/2017 11:24

Picked up Dover tickets this morning and the vouchers. There is nothing on my ticket to say "voucher" issued. What's stopping me going back later with my tickets, said I bought prior to today and getting another 2 vouchers?

Ticket numbers are normally sequential - hopefully they'll know which tickets were bought before vouchers were issued.

Scotimp - 13/1/2017 10:29

If 8500 turn up for the Dover game - which I think is possible now - then they still have a problem!

Anything is possible now, this season is crazy.

The vouchers will give priority. They do not "guarantee" a ticket. Only Season tickets "guarantee" a ticket and the 6 packs etc will be priority then the vouchers merely reward people that came to a "less glamorous" tie.

If that does happen though they are going to have to seriously look at season ticket holders only being "guaranteed" their seat.

All it will mean is that the tickets don't reach general sale because all the "priority bands" bought them. Not much more the club can do than that.

Heady times at the bank :) Great to see.