Official Lincoln City face coverings | Vital Football

Official Lincoln City face coverings

Just pre-ordered 3 and the site discounted them to £5 each, however £3.98 was then added for post and packaging. Looks like they have straps that fit around the ears unlike those previously available that were around 2 parts of the head, so touch wood can wear comfortably with my glasses.

Waterside store says unlikely they will stock these face coverings which are selling well on line

Arrived this morning. Come with spring loaded black plastic widgets which I guessed were to adjust length of ear loop elastic for firm chin etc contact. Did so on lower part of loops to still enable glasses to fit snuggly. Found better suited to my head shape and lung capacity than the 2 head band version previously available from other supplier.

Arrived this morning. Come with spring loaded black plastic widgets which I guessed were to adjust length of ear loop elastic for firm chin etc contact. Did so on lower part of loops to still enable glasses to fit snuggly. Found better suited to my head shape and lung capacity than the 2 head band version previously available from other supplier.
Thank you I have been wondering what to do with them, I refused to take my wife's advice on where to put them !